Luna:no way sir I have to study *sarcastic tone*

Jimin:yaa...luna why are you still angry *yelled lightly*

Luna:form the day we get in relationship i am studying my ass off just to get a secure job and after that we can marry *yelled* but you don't care about that huh....

Jimin:its not like that i am also working hard so i can abel to become a good teacher of big school *calm tone*

Luna:I hate maths but fir you I started studying it that day I just wanted a kiss form you but you said that "no luna tommrow is your test don't act like child" *yelled*

Jimin:ahh...next day was your maths exam thats why i said that Luna *pout*

Luna:tell ke when was the last time we kissed eachother *glared*

Jimin: *gulped* Few months ago *nervously laugh*

Luna:its been 11 months we last kissed eachother and make love eachother ahhh.....you always behaves like my teacher like ok i am not complaining about that but atleast sometimes act like my boyfriend *angrily*

Jimin:I am sorry Luna I didn't realised these things *smiles*

Luna:fuck off *walks away*

I walked away being all angry he also followed me and I was about to lock my room door when he get inside and locked it ahhh...what he want now

Luna:what you want sir *sarcastic smile*

Jimin:luna don't act like a brat now I already apologized *glared*

Luna:oh....sir do you want me to tell you some chemical equations *smiles*

Jimin:such a bitch attitude *rolls eyes*

Luna:well its not a new thing even as you students have that attitude *smirk*

I ignored his presence and walked towards my study table and started writing my notes he was standing behind me he peeked in my notebook and said

Jimin:you're making geography notes but I told you to complete maths note *raised eyebrow*

Luna:shut up ok and let me study peacefully *rolls eyes*

Jimin:yaa....darling let's study biology *smirk*

Luna:nah..my biology notes were already completed *calm tone*

Jimin:ahhh.....you're saying these things in purpose right? *pissed off*

Luna:get out form here *yelled*

Jimin Pov

Seems like she is really very angry but she is not understanding my point of view i don't want to distract her form her studies that why I kept a distance form her that time I just wanted to make her mine

Luna:ahhh....I should've choosed namjoon over you *gritting teeth*

Wait what did she just said?really again that namjoon ahhh...i'll surely kill this guy one day I again walked towards her and leaned to her ear well.....lets see how can you resist me now *smirk*