Chapter 4

(Eliza is now 13 and the rest are 14)

Eliza felt a presence behind her. She turned around to see a human in a suit. He was one of the guys who brought food for them. Eliza went closer. She was hoping for food. Suddenly, she was picked up and restrained. She tried to fight the human but she couldn't get him through his suit and his friends helped him grab her. She was put in the back of a van and driven to the Z-patrol HQ.
She roared and growled aggressively all the way there but quietened down when she was warned that she would be punished if she continued.
Eliza was so confused. She didn't know where she was going or why. She thought that perhaps they were taking her to containment but she didn't know why. They stopped outside the Z-patrol HQ and Dale Wells stepped through the door and went up to the door at the back of the van. He peered in through the window.

"Thank you, boys." He said to the guys who had taken her there, "She's perfect!"

"Why did you want her?" The driver asked.

"Yeah... There were plenty of... Less-aggressive cubs. And we could have got an adult if you wanted a bit of aggression." One of the men said

"No... She's still young..."He said looking at Eliza through the glass and smiling, "Early teens it looks like. She's perfect."

"But why did you want her?" The driver repeated.

"The Z-band needs testing to see if it works. What better way to test it than on a teenage zombie? The most aggressive zombie there is in that entire town I reckon. If the pulses are strong enough to contain her, I can give them to every zombie and it will work." He prepared to open the door and let her out.

"So when are we... Putting her back?"

"A couple of months, maybe a year depending on how long it takes. I wanna make sure the Z-band doesn't fail again before we give them to the zombies."

He opened the door and grabbed her. He held her tightly and took her inside.