Satanus Bio

Name:Dalton Satanus

Age:400(18 physically)

Height:5'6

Species:Devil/God

Skin Tone:somewhat tanned

Appearance:

A/N:he has dark piercing blue eyes and some dark blue highlights in his hair

Likes:Sleeping,Babes,Music,Fishing,Animals,Dark Humor,Being a Menace,THIGHS 🍷,Being a Badass,did I mention sleeping?

Dislikes:His fucking charm spell,Being short,Furry's,Himself,His Sociopathic side(sometimes),Today's society,Old Satan faction(a bunch of annoying assholes),His doting grandfather,Horny Woman,School(he burned it down).

Main Outfits

Outfit 1:One similar to Vali's season 2-3 but his jacket is white as he has a dark blue undershirt and wears maroon colored joggers.

Outfit 2:Similar to Vali's season 4 outfit as his jacket is dark blue and his undershirt is black, he also wears dark green or black joggers.

Powers/Abilities

Immense Demonic Power-since he's a descendant of Satan he has an incredible amount of demonic power even surpassing that of Sirzechs Lucifer.

Immense Strength-Dalton is also part God as he has an unbelievable amount of strength being able to lift an entire mountain by himself and throw it at his opponents. It's been stated by Hades that his strength surpasses Zeus despite being a Demi God.

Immense Speed-He's able to move faster then light and able to make afterimages with just sheer speed alone, he's able to keep up with Achilles the fastest hero in a race.

Immense Durability/Endurance-Dalton is able to tank tons of powerful attacks and continue fighting no matter how injured he gets, not even Holy weapons will affect him that much(with the exception of the Holy Spear,Zenith Tempest and Colbrande)

Immense Stamina-His stamina is beyond that of a normal person as he ran all the way across from America to the opposite side of the entire continent in just 3 hours.

Flight-He's able to fly using his 14 Devil wings that are red in color.

Divine Aura:He's able to enhance his magic attacks and physical attacks using his divinity, and mix it with his Demonic power.

Skilled Magic User-Dalton is very skilled in magic such as teleportation magic,barrier and forbidden magic.

Hellfire-His demonic clans power which grants him the ability to use Hellfire which is the hottest fire in existence, its appearance is a ghostly blue in color and is able to burn the soul. His mastery is top notch as he can even use it to heal himself and others if he wants to.