Four

Ava's POV

"How can you sleep so peacefully destroying my sleep?", I said softly and went towards Aisha. Why she is so perfect? I took the chair and sat beside her bed. My eyes travelled the whole room. Her study table is full with maths books. There is one badminton racquet hanging in the wall and everything is not neat and clean and more importantly the whole room smells like Aisha.

I looked at Aisha. Though her eyes are closed but still it's feel like I might sink, drown and die in those eyes thousand times happily. Unknowingly my hand touched her milk like smooth skin and she opened her eyes making me took my hand back.

"Sorry I disturbed you", I said as Aisha adjusted her eyes to the surrounding. "It's okay, but why are you here? You will also get fever from me", Aisha said as she moved towards the other side of the bed and I took my seat on her bed. "I am already infected with a virus named Aisha", I said before realising how cringe it is. "Ew when did you become so cringe?", Aisha said as her hand started touching my ears. "How are you feeling?", I said as she continued touching my face starting from my ears, cheeks, eyes, nose. "Better I think I can join school from next week", Aisha said as she started brushing my lips. "You know what, I don't want to infect you but I can't help", Aisha said and before realising I felt a pair of lips on mine.

------------------

Joy's Pov

I looked at my watch it's 8pm and I think our tuition teacher is not going to leave us soon. By our I mean Erich and mine. Well there are other students too. After that incident Erich is not talking with me and frankly speaking that's killing me. I looked at him time to time and he was busy helping that girl with grammar. It's actually hurts to see your boyfriend being so close to another.

"That's all for today. You can leave now. Study hard students", sir said and we all stood up and started leaving. I looked at Erich he is still with that girl so I thought of waiting for him outside.

I stood outside sir's house but he is still not coming. I went to the nearby bench cause my leg has a pain after I slipped. Thank god Jack was there. But what was he doing there? It's a place no one wants to go. I took out Jack's handkerchief from my pocket and grab it tightly. "Thank you", I said. I looked towards sir's house and I saw Erich with that same girl and she is hugging him. I think Erich noticed me and he broke the hug and came towards me.

"Why are you still here? Oh I guess Jack is going to pick you up. Right?", Erich said and that made me stood up. "So from when you started dating him behind my back?", Erich said looking directly in my eyes. "I am not dating him", I said softly as he is assuming wrong things and I don't want him to get a bad idea about me. "Oh Stop this. I am tired of hearing you fake sobbing",Erich said as he looked towards my hand. "Then what's this?", Erich said taking the handkerchief from my hand. "You think I am an idiot right?", Erich said before throwing it on the road and walk upon it making the handkerchief dirty. I saw him went towards the girl and started walking. I stood there like a dumb girl and only tears flow from my eyes. I automatically fell on the chair.

What I did to deserve this? I really love him and I not seeing anyone behind his back. Why doesn't he trust me? Am I that... I started crying loudly as no one is going to hear me here.

----------------------------

Emily's Pov

I was on a night walk with my bestfriend and sister, Sarah. Sarah is my neighbour and she is just 2 years older than me with brown hair and light brown eyes. She is just like a piece of art so beautiful. Well she is my sister less and bestfriend more. I shared everything with her no matter how small the incident is and that's same from her side also. She is currently dating Ethan and he is also so deeply in love with her. Well who won't?

We are walking through the footpaths as at this hour everything is so quiet and it actually helps to reduce stress. "So Liam didn't agree with you?", Sarah said. "Yes and I also told tell that I will do it in that topic only", I said. "Well boys these days are so homophobic thank god Ethan is not like them", Sarah said. "Well you got the prince", I said teasing her. "Don't worry you will get the King", she said. "No I don't want to be your mother in law thank you", I said as we both laughed.

We were walking when we saw a girl crying on the bench. Her face seems acquainted. "Hey see there", I said pointing towards the girl. Sarah looked towards the direction pointed. "We should see what's the matter", I said and we both went towards her and in my surprise its Joy.

"Joy", I said and Joy looked up to see my face. Her both eyes became red from crying and without any questions I hugged her. I don't know but at that moment it just felt right. She hugged me back and cried. "It's okay", I said and she broke the hug and looked at me then looked at Sarah. She stood up and picked a handkerchief from the ground and left from there without speaking a word.

"What happened?", Sarah said looking at Joy's walking figure. "Maybe Erich again hurt her", I said and we again started walking. "I still don't know why she is still with him", Sarah said sighing. "Me too", I said.

-----------------------
Next Day At School...

"No way", I said looking at the new seating arrangement made by our class teacher.

And guess who will seat beside me?

None other than that homophobic...

Yes...

BLOODY HOMOPHOBIC LIAM.

To Be Continued...