4

It is the next morning, I and I just woke up feeling happier than I have in a long time.

I roll over in bed and see a text from Kylian on my phone.

-Good morning, I had a great time with you last night. Would you like to go out for breakfast this morning?

I smile to myself and reply

-Good morning to you too! I would love to go out for breakfast.

As I get ready, I can't help but feel nervous. This is our first time seeing each other since last night, and I don't want to mess it up.

As soon as I see Kylian waiting for me at the restaurant, my nerves melt away.

Over breakfast, we talk about everything and anything. We laugh, we joke, we share random stories. It feels like we have known each other forever.

As we finish our meal, Kylian reaches across the table and takes my hand. "I know it's only been a short time, but I swear I've known you forever. I care about you so much, and I want to make this work."

I feel a warmth spread through my chest at his words. "I care about you too, Kylian. But I'm not really a relationship kind of person."

Kylian listens attentively to my concerns and reassures me that he isn't looking to rush anything. He then asks, "Can we just see where this goes? C'mon Amirah, we'd look cute together."

I look into his eyes and see nothing but sincerity and love.

"Okay, yes Kylian. Let's see where this goes."

"I'm really excited to see where this goes, Amirah."

I laugh and hug him. It feels like the happiest moment of my life. Walking out of the restaurant, hand in hand, I feel like I am walking on air.

I am brought back to reality as Kylian and I have to go our separate ways.

"Do you really have to go?" He asks as he drops me off at home

"Unfortunately, I do," I say with a small smile. "But I had a great time with you."

"I did too," he says with a smile. "I'm glad we were able to meet up, even if it was just for a little while."

"Yeah, me too," I say, feeling a little disappointed that the date has come to an end. "For the first time in my life, I'm dreading going to work," I say laughing

Kylian chuckles and says, "I'm one phone call or text message away, so you know what to do if you want to see me again."

"Sounds good," I say, opening the car door. "Drive safe, and let me know when you get home."

"I will" He says, as I step out of the car.

"Thanks again for a great morning."

"Anytime," he says with a grin. "Talk to you soon."

-𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

Hey! I know this is a superr short chapter but double update!!! anyways the next chapter will be longer.

Stay blessed I love you ❣️