₊❏❜ ⋮ Fred Weasley x Reader // Narcissist ||

In this story your a slytherin :)🐍💚

You hated being in hogwarts but you had to cause you were a witch and your parents made you just the thought of it was waste of time learning there especially listening to bunch of professor's teaching it went in and out of your ears . You were pretty much very egoistic and slef-obsessed you didn't care what anyone thought of you . You hated slytherins [came as a shock right ;)] but you kinda found griffindor's interesting since slytherins had nothing but to talk bad about everyone . Indeed you were very pretty that's the reasons many guys even some girls simped over you and it made you even more proud .

But what bothered you the most was that one guy hated you to bits and it was non other than Fred Weasley.  He tried to prank you many times but everytime he did you either caught him or dodged it and it made him even furious.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Uh you look amazing today Y/N ." One of your fellow slytherin dorm-mate spoke admiring you .

You were brushing your hair as you looked at her with this fake eye smile

"AH thank you and waht about you are you gonna do something about ........it ." You spoke judging her messed up uniform from up and down and than went back to brushing your hair .

"Oh...this...yeah sorry I forgot ." She spoke patting her uniform awkwardly

"Did you heard malfoy yesterday at the table how he copied Harry when he was being attacked by dementor he even fainted ." She spoke laughing at the remark she made .

You quickly shot a death glare at her making her stop and clear her throat looking down nervously.

" Don't you dare mention his name infront of me he is making us even worse infront of everyone its already enough that many hate us."  You spoke putting the brush down on your bed and walking up to her crossing your arms in front of your chest .

"How can you hate him he is like the coolest ." She spoke defending his actions.

"Harry is way much better than him at least he don't run from danger honselty I wish I was put in griffindor than to put up with people like you .........and do something about your hair too ."
You spoke looking at her with disgust and walking out of the dormitory not even looking at everyone .

You came out of your DADA class and on your way to the great Hall for a meal when you bumped hard into someone's chest .

"Hey !! Merlin watch where you going you ruined my hair I brushed it this morning ." Without looking who you bumped into, you fixed your hair .

"Oops sorry wait let me help you ." The person said and ruffled your hair aggressively

"No it's- HEYYYYY!" You looked at the person annoyingly and saw it was Fred Weasley and he had this annoying evil grin on his face.

Seeing you annoyed he was at peace it made him happy .

"You enjoy it so much when you get on my nerves right Fred Weasley!" You spoke rolling your eyes .

"Trust me I'll enjoy it even more when we beat you slytherins in the next match ." He spoke smirking but seeing you laugh at his remark he got confused .

"Unfortunately you have to keep dreaming on that since I have no interest if we lose or win I don't even like them myslef trust me Weasley boy ." You spoke pinching his cheeks yet sharply as he winched

"ACH!! why are you not like them and why aren't you annoyed ?!" HE was really confused as you smirked looking at his face .

You walked pass him as he watched you getting more confused it made him mad .

"Anyways goodluck hope you all win this match ." You kept walking and looked over your shoulder at him giving a flirty wink at his way .

[During the quidditch match]

Slytherins were losing to griffindor's and when harry caught the snitch everyone started applauding except Slytherins they looked annoyed and the whole match your eyes were at fred you both exchanged few glances but he thought it as nothing.

"WOOOO!! Griffindor !!! Congratsss!! " You shouted unexpectedly and Slytherins looked at you in disbelief even griffindor's were shocked realising what you were doing you slowly stopped shouting and excused yourself from the place .

Fred and george who were on their broomstick watched you walking out of the pitch . George nudge Fred's arm laughing at the scene.

"She is something else don't you think fred ." He spoke still grinning

"Yeah and that something is Weird !! She is weird. " He spoke to his brother rolling his eyes but he thought it was kinda cute .

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•´*¨'✯¸.

"Big deal ! Get over it besides it was only one time I cheered for them now don't disturb me." You spoke still focusing on painting your nails as Marcus flint looked hella pissed.

"You have a big mouth there shut it up before I do and don't you dare- " before he could say anything you cut him off "Oh look who is talking don't waste your time cause I ain't taking any nonsense from you now Shoo!" You looked at him with a poker face he clenched his fist tight before leaving you alone he nudge you hard making your nailpolish smudge over your fingers .

"STUPID stuff your doing there !" he spoke before leaving the common room your mouth flung open and you looked at your nails which were now ruined it made you mad as you got up furiously.

"Your such a Git Marcus Flint I wanna knock out all your front teeth !!! " You screamed at him than ran furiously inside your dormitory shutting the door hard behind you .

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A/N : Hi! So this is story I wrote here was meant to me a short one but I couldn't stop myslef form writing it and it turned out it had to have a part 2 or it'll become hella long XD anyways hope your enjoying it.