˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ ||George Weasley x Reader // Misunderstandings pt.2||

Part :2

❁ fluff ❁

Word count ; 1,367

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*✯

As you all four reached digon alley the rush of nostalgia ran over you remembering this place but it looked little different than before the twins looked amazed looking everywhere and Evelyn was grinning at them .

You four had a great time for few hours walking in and out of shops buying lots of fun stuff and eating snacks .Until one shop catched Fred's eyes he wanted to explore it himself and quietly let go of your hand walking up to the shop without you noticing .

He looked up at the shop closing as he went inside the place looked very strange but in a good way it was colourful inside and outside that's what grabbed Fred's attention. He was busy looking around the shop until he bumped into a man and fell backwards .

"Little guy are you alright ?" The man was tall and a redhead helping fred stand up .

"I'm alright thank you this place do you work here ?" Fred asked him as he nodded with a smile "Indeed what's your name young man ?" The man asked fred as he replied "My name is Fred what's yours ?"

[George's P.O.V ]

As the little boy said his name to me my heart sank the smile on my face dropped // This is just a coincidence right ? Those freckles on his face red hair and he had few features that I had this was definitely not a coincidence. // I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him staring at me .

"Alright fred where are your parents ? " I asked fred as his expression changed and he had this fear on his face .

"Oh no I lost them they were outside but when I saw your shop it looked so colourful and fun so I let go of mummy and came here I was with mummy her friend and my twin sister ."

The boy started crying realising he was lost . I tried to calm him down but that didn't seemed to work he insisted I go look for them . I went up to Ron and told him I'd be back and he agreed .

[End of P.O.V]
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"MUMMY fred is not with us !" roxanne spoke looking for fred you suddenly looked around you and your heart dropped with fear .

You three were looking around for fred asking everyone who walked by but the answer came same they didn't saw him . It has been an hour as you three kept looking for him but suddenly roxanne spoke .

"Look there is fred and a man is holding him ."

You and Evelyn looked over where roxanne was pointing and your heart skipped a beat seeing george holding fred in his arms. You three went up to them and when fred saw you all he began to cry spreading his arms out .

"Mummyyyy! " Fred cried as george let go of him and fred went flying in your arms and roxanne hugged her brother tight . George stood there in shock seeing you

"Why did you went away did you know we were looking for you worried sick ." You spoke wiping his tears with your thumb and fred apologised than he looked over at george who was standing there rubbing the back of his neck .

"George helped me find you all ." Fred started getting a smack on the head from his sister as he rubbed his head

"Yeah but we found you who gave you right to run off like that !"

"Mummy's influenceis getting on you too much lately ." He said pouting as everyone laughed expect fred

"I'm serious why are you all laughing ?" Fred spoke getting dramatic

"Alright both of you come with me there is this sweet shop we were going to visit mummy needs to have a word with him ." Evelyn spoke grabbing both twins hand .

"Mummy don't scold him he is really nice he helped me ." Fred said as you shook your head "I won't don't worry now go with Evelyn ill join you guys later . "

They three left and now there was you and george standing infront of eachother not saying anything just staring in eachothers eyes .

"Y/n did you know how much I have missed you these past years ? " george close the gap between you both as he hugged you tightly tears flowing down from his eyes and you couldn't help but hug him back .

"I'm sorry george I'm really sorry I missed you too I wanted to come back to you but I just couldn't after seeing you depressed and unable to find any interest in anything and-" george broke the hug looking at you with this hurt look on his face .

"Yes y/n but that doesn't mean you had to leave me I loved you a lot and I still do I haven't able to move on from you when I found out you left without saying anything just a letter ."

"You do ? You still love me ? " you spoke now tears flowing from your eyes hearing those words and he nodded "Still till this very day Y/N you stood besides me through everything how can I not love you but I was very hurt when you left but your here now it was all just a big misunderstanding you and i had ."

You both were a crying mess as you both kept apologising to eachother.

After you two had calmed eachother down you decided to tell him about the twins but before you can saw anything he asked taking your hands in his . "Y/N I know its out of blue to ask you this right now but they both.... are you their mother ?" You nodded with a bright smile "Yes georgie they are ."

His heart ached when you nodded with a smile " I see and where their dad did not came with you all ?" He asked again letting go of your hands you had this smile on your face seeing his disappointed look "Well I was about to tell you about their father he actually came I wasn't expecting him to show up after all these years. " he raised his one eyebrow looking around for any red-haired man around than it stricken him and he looked at you with his eyes wide open .

"Wait your not talking about ....me ?" He asked pointing at himself and you nodded smiling he looked like he was about to drop on the floor and backed up a little you had this fear seeing him like that is he going to reject?, but than he picked you up placing kiss all across you face with the most brightest smile on his face seeing him like that you chuckled cupping his face "That's the smile I wanted to see for a long time ."
His face softened "You named him fred ? " and you nodded still cupping his face "I did and the other is roxanne you like it ?" You asked as he nodded "Of course and why won't I ! " he leaned in and kissed you lovingly and you kissed him back you missed him so much and you didn't plan to leave him ever again .

Time passed george kept visiting you and twins everyday the twins were confused at first but they enjoyed their time spent with george and one day you both told them that george was their dad listening to this the twins were over the moon and george was thinking he was the happiest man in the world fred and george pulled lots of fun pranks together on both you and roxanne. You all visited the burrow seeing you four molly and arthur were delighted and everyone got along very well. George told them both about their uncle fred and the stories they both had in hogwarts hiw they pranked lots of professor's. Time to time you both exposed them to magic the twins wished to join hogwarts but right now they would want nothing but have a complete happy family in which they were in .

The end .

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•

A/N : I noticed this everytime I start to write about geirge it end up with 2 parts but I hope you liked it . Peace out :D <3 <3