˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱ Fred Weasley X Reader

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✨-ˏˋ Fluff ˊˎ✨

It was a Beautiful sunny morning at Hogwarts. You looked outside the window of your common room in griffindor. It was still winter time there was snow everywhere students walking around doing their usual stuff. You felt someone's whisper in your ear " Hey what you doing ? " You quickly turned around to look as your cheeks turned a light pink shade seeing Fred Weasley. Fred and George were your best friends they instantly bonded with you when you first arrived at hogwarts. You started to grow feelings for Fred because he was always gentle with you he helped you with your work and he didn't made fun of you for being a muggle-born . He cared for you and would never intentionally hurt you.

You were sure that you have fallen for him. You remember the time when you haven't completed your assignment professor snape's gave you and he insulted you infornt of whole class there was only george and Fred who weren't laughing. Professor snape told you to complete it along with another assignment he gave you as a punishment. You were crying and panicking but after everyone left Fred stayed with you and helped you with your assignment when snape strictly told everyone not to help you. He made jokes while working on the assignment with you so you wouldn't feel bored and gave you glances , smiles even winks which made your heart flutter.

"Nothing Fred I was just looking at the weather it's beautiful right you never get chance to see sun in winter so often." You said while looking outside again and Fred nodded " Indeed it's mostly gloomy plus I was thinking wanna take a walk outside while enjoying the weather ? " He offered as you smiled and nodded.

┈˗ˏˋ꒰ [while you both were walking and enoying the weather] ꒱-ˋˏ┈

Fred suddenly spoke "Your hands look cold can I hold it ? " you giggled and looked at his face which showed a grin . You playfully slapped his arm but then held his hand in yours his hands were warm indeed. " Fred can i say something?.." you asked him and stopped making him stop too and he turned face to face with you . You decided to not lock your feelings away for him anymore. "Go ahead y/n ." He gave you a smile . You took a deep breath and closed your eyes and let your words slip " I think I'm in love with you .... no I know so ..your just amazing Fred ever since the day when you helped me out in the potions assignment professor snape's gave me . Your jokes makes me laugh and seeing your smile just makes my day. Fred I really do love-" before you could finish your sentence Fred pulled you close and your lips met his. They were soft and gentle you were shocked but closed your eyes and kissed him back placing your hands on his chest. Fred broke the kiss and looked into your eyes smiling " Well you know my answer to that now ." He said and you hugged him as he hugged you back enjoying eachothers presence.