·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ Fred Weasley x Reader // Mischievous//

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

ツ Fluff 彡

Note: You had fallen for a troublemaker of school and it had effected your reputation at school and infront of your parents .

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
You were a prefect of ravenclaw in your 5th year at Hogwarts and you were mostly very smart in your house every student admired you (mostly in ravenclaw) . You were also every professors favourite and didn't get into any single troublesome things.

And the people you don't want to get involved were the weasley Twins you thought they were nothing but trouble and boys with full of mischievous in their heads and your parents strictly told you not to get involved with them .

One day you were walking down the hallways at the night to check if any students were walking around. When you were done checking around you headed back to your dormitory unfortunately to find out one of the weasley twin standing infront of it and it looked like he was setting up something. You took a deep sigh had put on this strict face .

"What do you think your doing weasley if you don't want me to tell professor mcgonagall that your trying to pull some tricks on the ravenclaw students you better get back to your dormitory before I do inform her ."

You said with a straight face as he flinched and looked at you .

"Godric ! Y/N you scared me well I was just uhm checking out how your dorm looks like ." He said with a nervous look on his face stuttering to spill out words .

You raised your eyebrow with a straight face as you walked past him checking out what he was setting up .

"Doesn't look like you were checking out our dormitory Fred Weasley why do you like to get in so much trouble im telling you go back to your dorm before you get in some serious trouble . "

You spoke looking back at him with a stern look on your face hoping he would get scared and run back to his dorm, instead he smirked and put his hands up .

"Alright Alright let me clean this up first if you don't want the students to walk into my prank."

He spoke cleaning it up as he rolled his eyes thinking it was kind of fun to pull prank on the ravenclaw students but you messed his plan . You crossed your arms waiting for him to clean it up . As he was finished cleaning up   he stood infornt of you as he was about to say something you both heard footsteps coming this way .

"Oh no someone's coming quick hide somewhere before you get caught ." You wipsered at him in panick as he looked here and there .

"There isn't any place to hide what do I do ? " said fred in confusion as you facepalmed yourself in annoyance "Now we'll both get in trouble ." You spoke as the footsteps got closer .

"AH Y/n there you are and .....Weasley. " Professor Flitwick spoke eyeing at the boy up and down you sighed in relief to see it was professor Flitwick .

"Hello there professor is there something you wanted to speak to me about ?" You asked professor Flitwick as he just handed you a book .

"Dear you left this when you came to my office for a visit and what is Mr.weasley doing here ?. " He asked eyeing at fred .

You took the book from him and smiled you replied getting infornt of fred.

" I just wanted him to do something for me so I told him to meet me here I'm sorry I know its time for students to be in their dormitory but it was an emergency professor it won't happen again ."

Flitwick nodded and didn't ask any further questions but he looked at fred.

"Mr.weasley if you do not wish to get in trouble  I suggest you go back to your dormitory at once ." Professor Flitwick spoke to fred as he nodded than he turned and left .