Chapter- 29 The truth

Start from the beginning

"So, I heard you are going to do a few projects in collaboration with miss. Aadhya. Could you tell us about it?" I asked.

I have asked all the questions which they have given me and he answered well; the time is also over, but we both didn't make any move to leave.

"So, Mr. Singhania. What do you think about lies? Is it ok to lie to your loved ones?" I asked, making eye contact.

"I know it's not ok to lie, but what can we do when our loved ones are not ready for the truth?" He replied without breaking eye contact.

There was a staring competition between us in the pin drop silence until the director decided to break it.

"I think we can stop it here," he disturbed.

"Ok, thank you Mr. Singhania for making your precious time for us. Have a nice day", I said to end the show.

"Thanks to you too, miss. Naina" He replied, making me madder than I already was.

Miss. Naina, I repeated to myself.

Camera shut off and a few of my friends came to the stage while Arnav and his assistant were talking with the director.

"Why did you deviate that much today?" "We know you ask some questions on your own but you never asked personal questions. Then what happened today?"

After hearing their questions, I found that I really went overboard, so I went directly to the director, where he was talking with Arnav.

"Sorry, Mr. Singhania for crossing my limits" I apologized.

"Please don't apologize, butter... Naina" He corrected himself before calling me butterfly.

"And sir. I know this is a recording not a live show so please edit the questions when I asked overboard and give him a copy before airing it" I said to the director and walked out directly taking my bag and phone from the staff.

"Naina... Naina, wait", I could hear his screams from behind as he followed me out but I didn't stop to hear his explanation.

I sped up my pace and walked out quickly. I climbed a taxi and it drove off, before he reached me. He called me but I disconnected his call and switched off the phone.

I told my address to the driver and he took me home in 40 minutes. I paid him the fare and walked into the house with a heavy heart.

Payal was watching television while Pooja was drinking water when I entered the house. I think Pooja also returned just now as her bag is on the couch and her heels are scattered on the floor.

"What happened, Naina?" Pooja asked me as soon as she saw me.

"Nothing", I mumbled and removed my shoes and walked to the couch keeping my bag on the center table.

"Then why are your eyes red and you are looking upset?", Payal commented.

"Tell us, Nain. What happened?", Pooja asked softly, holding my hand and that's it, the tears which I am holding back flooded down.

"What happened, Nain? Why are you crying?" Payal panicked. I never cried like this before so they were panicking looking at my cries.

No one ever made me cry, not even Nithin. Yeah, I broke up with him but I didn't cry when we broke up and I didn't cry when I found him cheating on me. I just felt upset and angry and for the first time Arnav made me cry.

"He lied to me... everything was a lie", I sobbed in Pooja's embrace while Payal patting my back.

"Tell us clearly, Naina", they asked and I could see tears in both of their eyes.

Payal bought water for me and I drank half the bottle in one go then explained  them all the things.

Pooja was shocked and cursing him but Payal just sat silently not surprised.

"You already knew", I asked Payal but she didn't say anything.

"You fucking knew already but didn't tell me", I accused her out of anger.

"It's not like that, Nain. I found out only three days back, I swear I wanted to tell you but I felt Arnav was sincere so, I warned him to tell you by himself", she explained.

"You warned him but not me", I scoffed and left from there.

"Nain, wait", they came behind me but I closed my room door before they reached.

"I am sorry, Nain", she apologized many times banging my room door but I ignored her.

"At least eat something", Pooja remarked.

"I am not hungry", I yelled from inside.

It's all because of him. Why does he have to lie to me? I sobbed until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it's already evening. I woke up and freshened up then changed my clothes and went to the kitchen.

I prepared myself a coffee without spilling anything on the kitchen. Thankfully there is no one on the living as I don't want to face them, not at least now.

I walked back to my room and sat on the balcony with my plants having my coffee but every inch of my balcony reminds me of him now. That night when he told me he was lonely and the chat we made.

I decided to go out as I was feeling depressed here. I took my bag and mobile and went out directly without uttering a word as I saw Payal in the living room.

I switched on my mobile while walking on the street. 125 missed calls from Arnav and 253 messages. I deleted all the messages without even opening them.

I went to the beach and walked to my regular place, then I saw him sitting there fudging his fingers, then only I remembered our plan to meet here.

I wanted to go back before he sees me as I don't want to face him right now and I am surely not ready for any conversations but to my bad luck he saw me.

"Naina..."

***

Hello peeps💖

Did you like the update?? Tell me in comments

And do you want her to forgive him or not?? Does he deserve her hate... What do you think?? Comment down 😊

Don't forget to press the cute little star ⭐ for me.. 🥰

💜💜