₁₉ The life of a Pureblood

WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT?" Rosier raised an eyebrow once Alora walked into McGonagall's classroom and sat beside him, "oh, I knew sending you over at Alex's last night would be the move

WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT?" Rosier raised an eyebrow once Alora walked into McGonagall's classroom and sat beside him, "oh, I knew sending you over at Alex's last night would be the move."

"No, you fool, it's not because I slept over at Alex's" Alora rolled her eyes even though a part was true. She had a great time with Alex last night since Reg was nowhere to be found, and Rosier was in her room, so the dorm contained only the two of them and the desire to forget about the previous days.

"You sure? He was rather smiley today" Evan wiggled his eyebrows and gave her a knowing look.

"You are not the one talking about last night, blondie."

"Blah blah, so if not that, what's the reason?" Rosier asked.

"Just wait and see."

A few seconds later, an irritated-looking Sirius entered the classroom with an unmoving cockroach placed on his palm. Some people screeched in disgust at the sight, and some girls even rose from their seats to take a few steps back so the roach wouldn't reach them.

"Mr Black, what do you think you're doing? Please remove that thing from my classroom" Minerva stood up with a disapproving glare.

"This thing is James, professor", the Gryffindor boy declared, and some giggles filled the room, Alora being one of them.

"You named the cockroach Mr Black? Pets aren't allowed in the class."

"No, Minnie, it's actually James." Sirius groaned, and his glare moved to Alora, "thanks to Laurel."

All eyes turned in her direction, and she immediately stopped laughing as a serious expression took over her features, and the girl started innocently playing with her hair. It took everything for Rosier not to burst out laughing, so he covered his mouth with his hand just in case a giggle accidentally escaped.

Professor Mcgonagall took a deep breath, and her attention now was directed on the black-haired Slytherin. "Is that true, Ms Laurel?"

"You can't possibly be mad at me, Professor. I was practising my Transfiguration skills," Alora smiled at the woman, "I personally believe I should get points for that since it's a really difficult spell, and I did us all a favour so we don't have to hear his annoyingly pitchy voice for two hours straight."

"If you want to do a favour to the class Professor, just get her out of here" Sirius rolled his eyes. 

"Quiet, you're right, Alora, that's indeed a difficult spell to master, so ten points to Slytherin" A smile formed on her lips just by looking at Sirius' face. Half the class that belonged to her house applauded. "And since you're so good at the class, why don't you tutor Mr Potter?"

The smile vanished from her face, and the class quieted down almost immediately, "I would love to, but my schedule is kind of full."

"Of dick?" Rosier whispered in her ear so only she could hear, and the girl almost let out a loud laugh but covered her mouth quickly so she wouldn't get into any more trouble.