Min-Sung, after checking the front of his cards, looked around with a serious, pursuing gaze.

The end of that gaze fell upon Yu-Yeon.

Baek-Ya inadvertently glanced at Yu-Yeon. Everyone was concentrating on the video, and the bustle from earlier had died down.

Even though they could have watched it in advance, the members endured until 6 o'clock to commemorate this moment. Baek-Ya also refocused on the music video.

- THE WHEEL OF DESTINY TURNS

The location changed to a luxurious room.

There was a grand chandelier with an ornate chair under it. A crown sits atop the chair.

Once again, the cut transitions to the members checking their cards and rushing into the castle.

- FINALLY SURROUNDED BY PERFECT CONSTRAINTS

IT'S TIME FOR THE PURSUE, BABE

I'M HIDING FROM YOU

With Yu-Yeon at the center, a sharp synchronized dance extended for a considerable duration.

The scene shifted back to the room. Finding the crown, Yu-Yeon lifted it up, illuminating it under the chandelier.

At the same time, the members scatter inside the castle, searching for something. Yul-Mu was not among them.

Chung stops in front of a dead-end door. As the door opens, dazzling jewels were piled up like a tower.

- BUILD A PYRAMID HERE

THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST GAME

At the table in the garden.

Yul-Mu was seen building a tower with the remaining cards.

After placing the final card and standing up, the synchronized dance began again. The beat became faster, and before you know it, it was the chorus again.

- NO GAMES, THERE WON'T BE A NEXT

YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME TO WIN

'No Games' gradually picks up the pace as Baek-Ya appears with powerful vocals.

Baek-Ya picks up a sword from the chamber of treasures that Chung has discovered.

Before you know it, the chorus ends, and the song transitions to the second verse bridge.

Ji-Han, wearing a luxurious necklace, steps forward, and the atmosphere intensifies with a fast-paced rap.

- NO GAIN, DO YOU WANT THE HIGH GROUND?

IF SO, KILL ME

I'M READY TO LET YOU GO

HOW NAUGHTY

Ji-Han threw the scissors he was holding. In a close-up, his other eyebrow is slightly raised.

At that moment, exclamations erupted from everywhere.

"Oh~ Han Ji-Han~"

"Keuheum."