"Oh God baby..," he moans as you tease his tip with your other hand. Within a few seconds, he was hard again and you stand up from his thighs and crawl towards his pelvis.

Lining your dripping and throbbing pussy on his hard long dick, you sink down, hissing at the stretch you feel in this position. Propping both your hands on his chest, you sit completely on him with each inch of his pulsing dick inside you.

"Ahh yoongi...," you moan his name, head hanging low.

"Yes baby ride me," he grabs your ass from behind and sits up a little, leaning by the headboard.

With his help, you start bouncing on his dick , first slowly then you find a good pace.

High pitched whimpers escape your mouth as you bounce on him. Your hair sticking to your body and face red. Eyes tightly shut and clit aching wanting somer touch.

On the cue, Yoongi snakes his hand down towards your clit and presses it. Screaming out, your body starts to shudder and tears start falling out from your eyes to fall on his stomach.

"Yes baby, cum for me...," he tells you as his other hand grabs one of your breasts, squeezing it. You arc more into his touch, not stopping at all.

Soon, a low grumble wakes from the lower throat of Yoongi and he grabs your hips, guiding them even faster. At this point, you have gone crazy. All the lewd noises from both of your mouth fills the space.

"I'm cuming I'm cuming... Fuck...," a low pitched moan is heard before you cum on his cock, milking it properly. The warmth made Yoongi's head spin.

Chasing you closely, Yoongi also cums, sprewing his seeds deep inside you. You ride out of your orgasm and fall down on his chest.

Your breathes are raged and heartbeat so loud that he could hear it from outside. Your eyes are shut as your body twitches by the intensity of your orgasm.

Yoongi brushes your hair out from your face and asks, "Are you OK, baby?"

All you could do is nod your head slightly before falling into a deep slumber.

>>_____________________<<

YOONGI POV

"Yoongi, you look in such a great mood today. What happened? And did I tell you you're glowing," Jungkook asks me as he sits next to my table as I munch on my sandwich, all the while reviewing and editing the new car design that I made over and over again.

I've been working on this project for months now. If the company approves this, I'll have a new high peak of salary along with many other benefits and will be so many steps closer to be in the official board of directors of the company.

"Hm? Do I?" I ask him and doodle something on the screen.

"Yes. Is Y/N in the town?" Jungkook guessed.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask him and look into his naughty big eyes.

"So she is! You're always in your best mood when she's here," he slaps my shoulder playfully and I laugh at his behavior.

He's right though. Whenever she's here, I feel elated. Nothing bothers me anymore. Even though she's here for only a week, I feel like I'll live a whole year in this one week. She just makes my life worth of living and I love her for that.

However, I feel bad for what I've become lately. She won't say it to my face but I can sense it. Especially when we are in bedroom like last night. It's not the first time that I've run out of energy while having sex with her.