Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14

Start from the beginning

Avans POV:
When Liz walked away from me at the library I felt like a toddler, scared of being alone and missing his loved ones. I know she can have time on her own, but I really wanted to stay with her, it's okay tho I understand. I finished looking for poems and walking to where Liz is I found her with a stupid boy not leaving her at peace, so that killed all my peace, and that's why I didn't even talked while going out of the place. I really wanted to talk to my baby, but I didn't want to express all my fury and impatience at her, so that's why I told her to go to sit at a park for a while, to try and calm down, but unfortunately that didn't work that good, cause while walking to the hotel I didn't even hold her hand, which was childish of me, I saw her sad expressions and uncomfortable pase. She opened the door to our bedroom and didn't wait for me to enter together, reasonably, but I know it's my fault. But I just couldn't hold it anymore so I went out straight to the terrace without asking if she wanted to join and sat down on the chair-long, I heard the door to the bathroom and after saw her going out almost naked to grab one of my shirts and she looks adorable with it, she even grabbed my pillow, ohh my sweet baby, I miss her so much, even if she is like five steps away from me. It really made me jealous but more sad what the guy said, that Liz needs a good live and that she can have everything she wants and deserves. I know she loves me and I love her with every little love I have, I can't live without her. But this made me think that I want to really live with her forever and never let her go and if she wants, grow a family together.
This isn't me saying that I would broke up with her because of some stupid boy, this is just me saying that I would do anything for Liz, even if she isn't with me or pissed at me. After like 30 minutes I came back to the bedroom and saw a sleeping Liz, with some of her mascara brushed on her eyelid, and palm. She was crying before and it was nothing more than my fault, to make her feel that she did something wrong . I took my shoes and shirt off, to put only my pj short and stay shirtless. I'm walking to bed and saw her moving and sniffing a little, so I think she may be awake. I sat behind her and I'm caressing her hair, she turned around and opened her eyes slowly, with a sad face. Oh Angel, want a huggie, love? I said softly, and opening my arms. She sat, leaned on me, put her head on the crook of my neck and started to cry, so I'm pecking her hair and rubbing her back.  Okay, Liz babe, this is killing me, could you look at me for a sec my love? I said nervous. She sat straight, cleaned her tears and said: What Jogia? Do you want to ignore me more, or now you realized something? I looked at her with a sorry face and she raised a brow up, so I can start talking.  Liz, I promise, I love you with all my heart not with words. My attitude went to the lowest part today and maybe more, by almost dragging a man, not speaking to you nor ignoring the fact that you even exist. It's awful how you felt the need to even think that this was your fault baby, but in reality I'm just so scared of not having you by my side, it always gets into my mind and I just blur out of the reality, i know this isn't a excuse. And I made you feel sad, uncomfortable, till a point you cried.  Please believe me, I can't live without you,the love of my life, it may be cheesy I know, but even if it is, it's only the truth. That stupid as- ,sorry, Marcus, got into my mind, when he said you deserve something better, and I don't give a shit if he thought it was with him, but I have an even better idea,which I think you'd like.
Wanna hear it? I said smiling.  Liz smiled and with a watery chuckle, said: Tell me baby.  I grabbed her hands and looked at her straight to her beautiful sea eyes and said: Angel, you remember when you used to call me in your department when you'd miss me, and I'd go straight to you? She laughed and pinched my cheek.

Flashback:
Liz's Pov:
After this day of shooting Victorious it's 9:00pm, I'm so tired and a bit down cause, now that beck and Jade are broken up, me and Avan are not with each other or in some occasions not even talking, so I do miss my muffin, imma call him now.

No one's Pov:
Both of them missed each other a lot, and after shooting or in small breaks they would go to some corners or even to their dressing room, to cuddle and sweet talk, those are their favorites moments of the break up shooting days.
Liz started to call av, (Baby Muffin🖤) that's his contact on her phone. Avan is just in his couch thinking of the day and about Liz, missing her, so he took his phone out and suddenly in his phone appeared (My Baby❤️) calling,so he picked up in seconds.
What up baby? Av said. I miss you bunny! Liz said pouting. Hmm, didn't you just saw me cutie? Avan said teasing.
Still, that's no excuse to not miss you muff. Could you come a little, pwease! Liz said annoyingly cute. I can think about it, while that's done, put some popcorn so we can watch some movies and cuddle up, is that okay baby? Av said.
Yayyy, but be fast cause I don't wanna cuddle with the pillow avie. Liz said. Don't worry in two years I'll get there, see you Angel. Avan said. He quickly changed into some pjs and a bag with his normal clothe, cause he knows that Liz would want him to stay. After 10 minutes of driving he finally arrived, went up the elevator and ringed Liz's doorbell, after 5 seconds he heard the door unlocked and saw Liz in her silk pjs with a big smile. Babyyyy! Liz said happy and came to hug him. Avan smiled, kissed her cheek and grabbed her by the waist to enter inside. Missed you more my Egan. Av said with Liz in his arms. She turned around and kissed his nose.
That night they cuddle all they could, watch movies and went to work together at the other day.