Nao & Kanoko: *faint voice* no...

It was nothing other than the video them spycams recorded. They were fucking like wild rabbits. Except for Ayumu, she never did it in Hiroki's room. But this time, they were completely exposed.... no wigs, no makeups, no shit. 

Hiroki: Tell me you whores.....what will happen if this gets uploaded to the internet? 

Kaede: Where....did you get this....?

Hiroki: Bitch I asked you a question. Don't interrupt me. Just answ----

Kanoko: Hiroki.... don't do this.

*CRACK* Hiroki breaks her remaining two fingers.

Kanoko: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hiroki: I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERRUPT ME!!

Kanoko: I'm...sorryyyyy. I'm sorryy......I'm so sorry Hirokiiii..... *keeps on crying*

*sighs* Hiroki goes to Nao.

Hiroki: Nao...my precious girlfriend. You tell me. 

Nao: Please Hiroki....you'll ruin my life!!  My family..... they'll disown me and I won't be able to get a decent job anywhere....

Hiroki: Exactly what I wanted to hear!! You see Mom & sis.....this is the answer I was expecting. 

Kaede: Hiroki..... please....we'll do anything. Don't do this to your family.

Hiroki: Family...? You think I still consider you sluts as my family? You don't have to do anything. Your video has already been uploaded to the internet. I need them to do something I want.

Hiroki goes to his sis.

Hiroki: Will you do what I say sis...?

Kanoko: YESS!! please don't upload the video.

Hiroki: Nao..? You'll do anything I say...?

Nao: yes Hiroki.....I'll do anything you want. I get it... you've always wanted to fuck me right?? You can fuck me Hiroki...whenever you wan----

Hiroki: Bitch how the fuck did you even come to that conclusion??? You used piece of trash!! There's no way I want to fuck your rotten fish.

Nao felt a stab in her chest.

Hiroki: Ok.... I'll tell you bitches what I want. I want you to take that camera and record a confession. You need to confess that you were sexually assaulted by that bastard and that he kept on blackmailing you guys to sleep with him using my name, and you also need to write that down and sign it. 

Kanoko: YES!! WE'LL DO IT!!!

Hiroki's P.O.V

Not even a bit of hesitation huh...? Well....not that I care.

NO P.O.V

Hiroki: Ok then. You go first sis. I'll set up the camera for you. Just say those things like you mean them.

Kanoko: Fine. If I do this, you won't upload the video right?

Hiroki: I won't. 

Kanoko records the confession. She was crying from the pain of her broken fingers. It made the confession look a hell of a lot more realistic. She also writes it down and signs it.

Hiroki: Excellent. Now it's your turn Nao. Just record the video and it'll all come to an end.

Nao: This suffering comes to an end if I do it? 

Hiroki's P.O.V

Bitch he's the one who suffered. 

NO P.O.V