I rolled my eyes at their antics "Hey Ladies" Gojo said to his mic, making some scream and even reach their hands out the railing. Toji snickers as we looked at each other, strumming my bass to know if it sounds good and Choso did the same. "Make me your slave Toji!" One yelled so loudly that it made me turn around and hide my laughter, as Toji just smiled to wherever that voice came from.

"Choso! Love me! Own me! Fuc-" the voice was cut off yet it made me and the rest laugh. "Calm down ladies, we'll be starting shortly." Geto said, making some o his fangirls scream loudly. Yep this happens every time. "Sukuna! Dominate me!" One yelled, making Gojo laugh and nudge Sukuna teasing him. As everything was ready, we started.

Before we did, we all caught a glimpse at a very familiar voice from the VIP Lane. "Mah Bitches!" Our eyes went wide as we saw Sin waving happily with Nanami standing beside her.

Sindreaquiri's POV

The beat of the drum started, making me jump holding on Nanami's shoulder excitedly. Like this is the first concert I've ever seen. "Calm down, you'll fall." Nanami said as he had his hand on my waist.

Sukuna:

I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters

I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you could be the beauty and I could be the
monster

I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric

As Sukuna sang his part he made sure to explore all the stage before stopping in front of me, pointing at me with a playful smirk on his face. Making me smile and raise my middle finger at him catching him off guard. While Nanami held my wrist and pulled it down scolding me. While Sukuna's fangirls almost pushed down the railing in front of them.

Gojo:

I know you're scared of me, you say that I'm too eccentric

I'm crying all my tears and that's fucking pathetic

I wanna make you hungry, then I wanna feed ya
I wanna paint your face like you're my Mona Lisa

I wanna be a champion, I wanna be a loser

Gojo on the other hand, focused on me as he sung his line, playfully waving his hand as he placed his arms around Sukuna's shoulder clearly enjoying himself. "They look so cool!" I squealed beside Nanami, shaking him lightly and he just grunted in response. And his fangirls? Are fucking wild some threw their brassiere on the fucking stage!

Geto:

I'll even be a clown 'cause I just wanna amuse ya
I wanna be your sex toy, I wanna be your teacher

I wanna be your sin, I wanna be your preacher
I wanna make you love me, then I wanna leave ya

'Cause, baby, I'm your David and you're my Goliath
Uh-huh
Mhm, uh-huh

As Geto sang, he explored every corner of the stage if he wanted to explore the backstage maybe he could, he stopped in front of me and Nanami pointed at us who was in the front row of the VIP lane, making me fangirl. While his fangirls screamed so loud.

Naoya:

Because I'm the devil who's searching for redemption
And I'm a lawyer who's searching for redemption

And I'm a killer who's searching for redemption
A motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption

And I'm a bad guy who's searching for redemption
And I'm a blonde girl who's searching for redemption

As Naoya sang his part he moved forward strumming his bass, not missing a beat as he placed one leg on one of the speaker. Making some of his fangirls scream and go crazy, and me smiling widely jumping happily beside Nanami who's making sure I'm careful.

Choso:

And I'm a freak that is searching for redemption
A motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption

I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master
I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters

I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you can be the beauty and I could be the monster

Choso who had his eyes on me, even though he's in the other side of the stage. Smiling as he played his bass making sure to sing his part right, winking at me after and started entertaining his fangirls who are, almost climbing the stage.

Toji:

I wanna make you quiet, I wanna make you nervous
I wanna set you free but I'm too fucking jealous

I wanna pull your strings like you're my Telecaster
And if you want to use me, I could be your puppet

'Cause I'm the devil who's searching for redemption
And I'm a lawyer who's searching for redemption

As Toji effortlessly beat the drums, as he sang his part. With his head banging with the beat, looking so happy and enjoying himself as his fangirl go crazy. But not as crazy as Gojo's though.

Sukuna:

And I'm a killer who's searching for redemption
A motherfucking monster who's searching for redemption

All:
I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master

As the song ended, I happily clapped my hand. Jumping beside Nanami, shaking his shoulder as he chuckled as he watched me closely. "We can go backstage, come on." Nanami said as he held my hand pulling me with him as I followed.

_______________

"You guys are awesome!" I yelled as I jumped on Geto who was the first one to get off stage hugging him tightly. "I'm so proud of you all!" I said almost tearing up and slowly pulled away from the hug. "Aw~ are you crying, Princess?" Naoya teased as he poked my cheeks, making me glare at him. He chuckled as he looked at my expression. "Sin~" Gojo said in a sing song as he approached me, hugging me tightly. "C-cant b-breathe" I groaned lightly.

"I thought you're supposed to be with Ran and Rindou." Sukuna said as he wiped his sweat. I smiled cheekily. "As our concert begun, I'm pretty sure you're rehearsing it's enough time for me to be here in your concert and it was amazing!" I said fangirling as I shook Choso's shoulder who had a smile on his face. Actually they all have a wide smile on their face.

"Now, who's hungry? Cause I'm very hungry!" I said as I walked clinging my arms around Toji's arms. Dragging him with me. "Where are we going?" He asked, looking down at me. "Your hotel room, you boys should change first!" I said smiling widely, he nodded his head as he walked with me and the rest followed behind us.

As we got in the van, I sat comfortably on the driver seat. "No, you're not driving." Nanami said, glaring at me. I stubbornly shook my head, glaring back at him. "I'm driving! I rented this!" I argued.

Choso's POV

We all didn't have a choice and just let her drive us in our hotel which is an hour away. "You can all take a nap, I know y'all are tired." She said as she has her eyes on the road and they did. Except me and Nanami who has trust issues with her driving. "You can trust me, ya know!" She said as she still have her eyes on the road, since I'm sitting on the passenger seat.

"For someone who ride you when your drunk, I don't think I'll trust your driving skills." I said, as I drink some water.

"Kyaah~ you rode me when I'm drank, Chososi~" she teased making me spat out the water I was drinking.

____________