trust me princess~

(Warning: this part will contain mention of suicide and will also go into detail on murder, if you don't like that stuff, don't read)

Things were going good with Tae. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Something was off though. He'd leave in the middle of the night and murder rates in their area were going up as well. Jungkook was kind of worried. Tae always said he'd protect Jungkook so he was never really worried anything would happen to him. Now Tae and Jungkook are asleep in their bed. Tae then wakes up. He looks at Jungkook. He smiles creepily.

Tae: trust me princess... I won't let anyone get in our way...

Tae gets out of bed. He changes his clothes and he grabs his knife he kills with. He goes out. He sees the guy Jungkook spoke with that morning.

Tae: you wanna talk to my baby?... I'll slit your throat...

He goes up to the guy. The guy turns around.

Guy: what?

Tae jumps on him. He pulls his hair. He rips a chunk of it off the guys head. He slowly cuts the guys cheeks and then he opens the guys mouth and he cuts his tongue oout his screams and the choking on his own blood filled Taes ears with joy. He cut open his throat and shoved his tongue into it. He left the guy there to die.

Tae: never talk to my baby...

Once he gets back to Jungkooks room, he cleans himself up. He lays down next to Jungkook. He caresses his face. He smiles creepily again.

Tae: I just killed for you my love~

Jin heard what he said. He gasped. He didn't want Jungkook go get hurt being with him. After him and Jimin found out Tae was back into their lives, for the sake of Jungkook they let him stay. They hate him but only for Jungkook.

Tae: mine... Only mine...

He gets on top of sleeping Jungkook. He pulls his shirt up. He traces his knife along his stomach and belly.

Tae: such a beauty body... I must keep this safe at all cost...

Tae kisses his body. He holds him as he sleeps.

(Next day)

Jin was downstairs and Namjoon. He td him what he heard last night.

Jin: I'm worried... Jungkook won't believe me if I tell him...

Jungkook: tell me what?

Jin: sweetie...

Jungkook: what?

Jin: I don't know how to tell you this but-

Tae: hey! How are you princess?!

Tae knows Jin knows. He's gonna kill him. He's gonna kill anyone who knows he's a murderer.

Jungkook: I'm good Tae. I'm gonna go take care of our son.

Namjoon: shit. I'm late for work.

Namjoon whispers in Jin's ear.

Namjoon: we'll talk more later... I knew something was off about him...

They share a kiss. Jin doesn't even look at Tae. Tae goes over to him. He grabs a knife. Jin gets scared. He backs up into the counter. Tae holds the knife to Jin's belly.

Tae: I will rip your belly open and take our your unborn child... I will show it to you and kill it then you... Don't tell a damn soul about what you heard last night... I'll fucking kill you... Got it?...

Jin nodded. He was scared. He held his belly. He was 7 months in. He was terrified. He went to his room. He called Jungkook in. He locked the door to his room. He brought Jungkook to his bathroom. He locked that To.