run away

It's been a year since Jungkook went missing. Jimin and Jin still tried but had little hope they'll ever find him again.

Jimin: I can't fucking believe it... He will never come back...

Jimin was crying while laying on Jin's lap. Jin was also crying. Jin was rubbing Jimins exposed belly and lower belly.

Jin: he's safe... He will turn up soon...

Jimin: I hope you're okay Kookie...

Jin: mmm...

Jimin eventually cries himself to sleel. Jin tucks him in. They were in Jungkooks room.

Jin: we miss you little one...

Jin lays besides Jimin.

Jin: I'll protect you Jimin... Don't worry...

Jin holds him and falls asleep next to him.

(With Seungmin)

Seungmin was walking to a corner store. He found his family and they were thrilled to see him alive. His little puppy is now a year old.

Seungmin: come on Suki!

His little pup was running.

Seungmin: let's go!

Once they go into the corner store, he brought some stuff for himself. He's 17 now. He's dating the love of his life, he couldn't be happier.

Seungmin: how much is it?

Cashier: $20.20.

Seungmin: ooh. Okay, umm, here.

He gave him the cash. He got his stuff. That guy felt off. After walking for a while he felt someone was following him. He turned around but saw no one. He walked backwards a little then he ran into someone's back. Arms wrapped around his stomach.

Hyunjin: what's the rush princess?~

Seungmin: ooh, Jesus... Baby you scared me... His did you know I was here...

Hyunjin: I saw some bums checking you out.

Seungmin: aww~ thanks~

Hyunjin: of course~

They share a kiss. Hyunjin rubs Seungmins belly.

Hyunjin: how's our little bun?~

Seungmin: they're good. The gender will be noticeable by next month. We're only three months in. I barely even have a bunch in.

Hyunjin: I know, but it's okay. Once you do I'll shower it with kisses.

Seungmin: you already do.

Hyunjin: let's go home baby.

Seungmin: okay.

They share a kiss. They hold hands and walk to their little hide out. It was by the beach. It was a beach house. A very nice one. Hyunjin fixed it up a little but it's very modern.

Seungmin: this is the sweetest thing ever.

Hyunjin: what is princess?

Seungmin: these ultra sound pictures.

Seungmin started to cry. Hyunjin comforted him. It's pregnancy hormones.

Hyunjin: baby... Why are you crying?

Seungmin: our baby looks so cute... Soo cute... Ooh...

He started to cry harder. Hyunjin showered him with kisses all over.