Chapter Two - Flower Shops

Morgan's POV
"That's my punishment? Caleigh wants me to do your landscaping work for you?" I ask. Hardy nods.

"Yep. She told me that she figured you can do it since you were landscaper before you became a singer," he says. I shrug.

"Okay. I'll come by tomorrow morning to work on it. What do you guys have for me to do?"

"Flower planting and mulching. Oh, and she wants you to mow the grass because she hates doing it and I'm not home enough to do it myself." Hardy explains.

"As long as I get some advice from your girl, I'll do whatever she wants me to do." I say. Hardy nods.

"Speaking of that, Caleigh told me to tell you that you should give Megan flowers with an apology letter attached to it. She said that that is what she would expect from me if I acted like a jerk to her,"

"But I wasn't a jerk. All I did was steal her thunder. I mean, how was I supposed to know she was gonna be singing there last night." I argue. Hardy sighs.

"Regardless, you should still say sorry. She wanted to accumulate fans and you walked in just as she was getting some," he says.

"Alright, fine. I'll buy her some flowers and write a nice note," I mutter. Hardy nods.

"Good. I'll see you later,"

Megan's POV
I walk into my recording studio to find a bouquet of roses in a vase with a note attached to it. I grab the note and flip it open to find that it's from Morgan.

Dear Megan,
I'm sorry for stealing your thunder last night. Forgive me?
Love, Morgan

I roll my eyes and stuff the note into my pocket as someone comes into the room.

"Hi Megan," Kristian says with a smile. I smile back and give him a hug.

"Hi Kristian. What brings you here?"

"Well, I was talking to some of the suits upstairs and they said that although opening for some big time singers is really incredible, they need you to make your own album. They say it's the best way to get your name out there, ya know?" Kristian explains. I nod.

"Sure. I can make an album. I've got a few song ideas typed up on my computer that could use some tweaking, but otherwise they should be pretty good."

"Perfect. I'm gonna be the producer for the album so let me know if you need help with anything. I mean, Hardy's just down the hall so he could help you with some of your song writin'." Kristian adds.

"Okay. Thanks Kristian. I'll start working on it," I say as I grab my computer.

"You're welcome, Megan. Oh. Who got you the flowers?" Kristian then asks, suddenly noticing the bouquet of roses on the table. I roll my eyes.

"No one," I mutter. Kristian frowns.

"Would I know who this person is?" He asks, arching an eyebrow. I shrug.

"Probably which is why I'm not gonna tell you who it was. And also, I don't really like this guy so I'll probably pitch the flowers when I get home tonight."

"Sure Megan. See you later," Kristian says with a smirk. I nod.

"Yeah. See you later, Kristian."