𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12

Start from the beginning

I spread my arms away expecting he will pick me up from the ground.
"Carry me." I claimed sniffing as I was getting cold..

But he simply ignored and sat down on his chair.. I stood up helplessly and again approached near to him..

"I have to go home. My si-sister wedding is going to happen and there will be so many tasty food cooked.. I-I can't skip that." I shook my head trying to gain attention from him..

"Shut that little mouth of yours." He yelled feeling total irritated.

"Don't know about the food, but you're surely going to eat up my brain instead."

"So rude." I mumbled under my breath.

"Now since I have claimed you as my assistant, behave like one." He said, placing the paper infront of me..

"I am n-not your assistant." I raised my head but he turned his furious gaze towards me and I instantly shut my mouth together..

"Since I've claimed you as one, you became. Now after causing a mess, don't dare to trigger me too."

"These are the rules a courtier must follow here." He stated, shifting his gaze towards the paper and back at my doe eyes..

I took the paper in my hand but my eyes widened up seeing the amount of rules written there..

"A courtier must serve their master everywhere and everytime."

I again read another rule while gulping on my saliva..

"A courtier should help their master with book and paper work."

"A courtier should be perfect in both reading and swording."

Weak at both.

"A courtier can't sleep for more than 2 hours a day."

I am already out.

And slowly the rules kept going on. It was not ending easily at all..

I was exhausted reading all of those rules.. And then there was still him looking straight at me..

I breathed heavily and turned my almost crying gaze at him.

"Seems like I forgot to add the other rules there too." My eyes widened up and I shook my head constantly not wanting more rules than that..

He stood up from there and banged on his table harshly making me flinch.

"No crying." He stated another rule again, approaching near to me.

"No sleeping on my bed."

"And no snoring at all."

I nodded my head while smiling brightly and awkwardly at him..

"Read the last page of the paper too." He said and I quickly looked at it but my eyes widened up with fear reading that..