New head of the village

Mulai dari awal

So far back in Japan again after the meeting Nezu was looking out of the prime minister's window as it seems that everyone in the prime minister's office is dead and is already replaced by those who wants a war with the world.

Nezu: *sighs calmly* you know people they are not gonna know what hit them when we make an invasion they will see when they reject us of being a hero especially Izuku. He's gonna wish that he hasn't rejected me of his children because right now he doesn't know what it take to be a hero.

All might: I know we are definitely gonna make an example out of him on denying being a hero especially when his kids can be the next generation of hero's it's a shame that Aizawa,Joke,and both Young jirou and young Denki to join us but no matter they are gonna learn from this whenever they see us again they won't have a choice in becoming hero's again.

Tenya: I totally agree sir they are definitely gonna learn to have self respect what they are doing now is the opposite especially being a military combatant.

Nezu: Tenya until we completely dominate this world we are gonna be military combatants using our quirks against those who are military like is not gonna fight you quirk to quirk unless their weapon stop workings

Tenya; oh but either way until then we should also lock them up if they refuse to be a hero with us.

Nezu: I know I'm waiting to here from Dutch,Poland, New Zealand and finally Australia.

All might: what happens if they deny to help us.

Nezu: then we will have to cut them down like we did here in Japan if they are not in it for us they are weak like our enemies.

All might: very well then.

For the 4 who escaped they are right now heading to America along with those who wanted nothing to do with what Japan is doing as they fleed to America as some fleed to the village that was near California which some parts of it was taken.

A//N: yes both the Village Hall and the White house are 2 of the largest important things to be captured in order for the whole country to be taken over by their enemy just be mindful in the future if your a military person you know what I mean.

Soon enough the 4 has made it to the village of the Midoriyas as they had a few help from people as they were very helpful to them and soon they seen Izuku and Momo together after a few days has passed.

Joke: oh there they are Yaoyorozu Midoriya.

As the 2 answer and looked behind as they see 4 people that they trusted as they told them to come over and soon as they gotten closer the guards stopped them witching 5-6 feet in front of them as both Izuku and Momo lowered it down.

Izuku: don't worry they are friendly to us.

As the guards lower their weapons and allowed the 4 to have a reunion.

Aizaw: you 2 looking better then ever.

Momo: thank you sir what brings you 4 to our country and village?

Kyoka: nezu has lost all of his fucking mind.

Izuku: what do you mean by that?

Denki: Nezu has killed everyone who refused to side with him as he is making a terror bout those who are not gonna help him take over this world.

Emi: he even said that once he gets enough allies he is planning on invading on those who didn't join his conquest of eliminating those who didn't seem fit to join the society of hero's he already gained a few allies during the time period. By the way it looks he's trying to invade this country at the very least since your here and that Eri and Kota is here as well.