Y/n made a pirouette for the third time when she all of a sudden started to feel dizzy, her vision starting to blur. She stumbled over her steps, Rintarō being quick to grab ahold of both her arms to help her stand up straight.

"Ae y oy?"

The music and the sound of people around her sounding far away, as if all the noise around her had faded, muted even.

"Huh?" She uttered, the words slurring out of her.

"I ad if y were oay..."

Y/n's eyes squinted as she tried to read Rin's lips, still holding onto his arms for support as she'd probably fall right to the ground if she let go.

Rintarō gave her a confused look till the quarter dropped.

Y/n was drunk...

"Y/n, can you hear me?" Rintarō asked.

...

No response.

Y/n was really drunk...

"Can you stand?" Rin asked her, already knowing that she wasn't in the right state of mind to answer him. He slowly let go of her, watching to see if she could stand on her own.

After letting go he gently took the cup out of Y/n's hand and brought it up to his nose, smelling the scent of Y/n's fruit punch. Now he could smell it...

This definitely wasn't the pineapple...

He slowly took a few steps back from Y/n to throw her cup away in one of the trashbin's that was in the kitchen.

Rin quickly ran back to Y/n when he noticed her movement in the corner of his eye. She was about to fall down the ground when Rintarō came rushing to assist her, his hands holding onto her waist.

Y/n fell forward, her hands holding onto Rintarō's chest for support. She didn't know what was going on, just a few seconds ago she felt lively, and now she felt dazed, and woosy.

Y/n's eyes widened and her lips parted ways when she looked up at  Rintarō, the distance between them being little. She could feel the warmth of his hands in her waist, the buzzing and vibrating feeling in her body increasing.

Oh my days...

The awareness of his long, slender fingers pressing into her side, made Y/n's lower stomach twist in arousement. Her knees buckled, causing her to falter. Rintarō caught onto it fast and held her up, one of his hands moving to her lower back while the other wrapped around her upper body.

Her mind and thoughts were all over the place but she was sure of one thing.

She wanted Suna Rintarō on top of her...

Right now...

Rintarō was about to say something when a certain voice interrupted his thinking.

"What happened?"

Rintarō's head turned to the side, his eyes meeting those of his close friend, Y/n's brother, Aran.

Rin chuckled awkwardly before he answered. "She's drunk..." He trailed off, wiping his sweaty hands off of his pants after Aran had taken her from him.

"What?" Aran's brows furrowed in disbelief. "I told her not to drink~" He whined as Y/n gave him a weird look, unable to hear what he was saying.

"She didn't do it on purpose." Rin quickly defended her, Aran side-eying him as Y/n laid her head onto his shoulder. "You didn't tell me you'd put alcohol into the fruit punch..." He said, pointing towards the now almost empty bowl on the counter.