Chapter 3: Secetary

Start from the beginning

Alone... alone?.. ALONE with Ayanokouji-kun!?!

I need to calm down right now otherwise Mako-chan is going to tease me again and make it worse. Speaking of Mako-chan, she's coming right now!

Everyone's eyes was on Ichinose, waiting for her response. Amikura and Ichinose's group were heading to Ichinose whose face was red as a tomato with steam slightly coming out of her head. Amikura was the first to reach Ichinose and smirked at Ichinose.

"It looks like your wish is finally coming true, Honam-chan!" smirked Amikura.

"M-mmmakk-kooo-chan... don't say that."

"Oh come on Honami-chan, it's obvious that Ayanokouji-kun is going to confess to you." said Amurika, counting her fingers, "First, he asked for you when entering the class. Second, he said he want to discuss you plans going forward. Third, he want to discuss your future. Fourth, he want to meet you alone in the student council office."

"U-uhh...."

"Good job Honami-chan! You managed to win the heart of student council president! Ayanokouji- kun is really handsome~. Don't you think?"

"U-uhhh..."

"Off you go now. Make sure to tell us the juicy details later~"

Amikura threw Ichinose her bag that she picked up at her desk. Amikura and the rest of Ichinose's group begin to shove Ichinose towards the door. The rest of the class, still in shock, said their congratulations and wished their leader luck.

Ichinose took a small stumbling step forward. She forced herself to walk, stumbling for a bit before turning a corner, hiding herself from her classmates' view. Ichinose leaned against the wall and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. She steeled her resolve and courage for one final time and began walking towards the student council office.

**********************************************

Ayanokouji POV:

"I want to discuss our plans going forward and your future..."

Suddenly, there was a loud banging noise followed by a thud outside the classroom. But, Ayanokouji continue to talk as if nothing has happened. Little did Ayanokouji knows, nobody expect himself can hear him.

"...with the student council. It's very important."

"That's all I wanted to say. Ichinose, can we go to the student council office right now? We need to finish the conversation in private."

Ichinose looked like a tomato with steam coming out of the top of her head. Ayanokouji tilted his head in curiously and wondered why Ichinose looked so embarrassed on joining the student council.

Maybe she just hates me and thinks it's embarrassing to join and work under such a incompetent person. I'll just ask her when we meet at the office, it's better for me if she rejects me there than in front of everyone.

Ayanokouji left the classroom and heard a whole of lot commotion coming from the classroom he just left. Ayanokouji wondered if joining the student council was such a big deal or Class B just have a lot of energy.

Ayanokouji began his trip to the office before running into Hoshinomiya-sensei who was on the ground.

"Are you okay Hoshinomiya-sensei?"

"Ara~ Ara~ Ayanokouji-kun. Are you here to help this poor teacher~?"

"What happened here Hoshinomiya-sensei?" said Ayanokouj, ignoring  Hoshinomiya's blatant attempts of seduction.