Chapter 7: Feelings?

Start from the beginning

"I swear to god I'm not a charity case." I argued.

"Why can't you just let me treat you I mean after how you were treated by Noah."

Damn, he got me.

"Fine, but next time I'll treat!"

"What's your drink order?"

"Easy, an ice chai latte with some cold foam, and a spoonful of sugar."

"Got it, you have such a simple order."

"I am a simple girl."

"Are you?"

"Yes I am Min Ho."

"But a-are you?"

"Min Ho, shush or I'll hit you with my purse again."

"No please no, don't ruin my new bespoke blazer with your filthy purse."

I chuckled, even though I was a bit hurt about what he said. My purse is very valuable to me. He could tell I was a little sad because after he ordered our drinks...

"Look, Y/N, I didn't mean your purse was filthy, I just meant how dirty it was." He corrected himself.

"No it's all good, rich guys like you have no idea how sticking with one purse over the years feels." I stated the fact.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

I decided to just sit at a table. The music is very cheerful and light today. The weather is not too bad. Hmm that drink looks yummy. I observed as Min Ho took a seat next to me but he seemed very uncomfortable. I guess I ruined the atmosphere.

He didn't do anything wrong, why did I get so caught up? I needed to apologize but how? You know what, at the end of the day we're just two people who are missing family in their life. A hug will do wonders.

I got up and stood next to him.

He gave me a questioned look, but I ignored it and just bent down and gave him a hug.

At first he seemed a bit startled, but after a feel seconds, he wrapped his arms around mine and his heart beat started accelerating a lot, I could tell since I was you know. It felt good, warm and made me feel safe.

Min Ho's perspective:

I felt super bad about what I said earlier, and the warm atmosphere between us had disappeared. Usually I don't really care about girls feelings, but why did I feel different around Y/N? Was I falling for her? Absolutely not Min Ho, you're terrible at relationships! You only do flings.

But as she walked over to me and gave me a hug, I could feel my heart pounding. Her amazing scent of pistachio and caramel made my heart melt. No no no! Stop it Min Ho! I don't like her and even if I did ( which I don't) she definitely wouldn't like me back! Okay? That's the truth.

I was feeling comfortable in the hug because she felt like my mother who is constantly disappearing from my life as well as my dad, even though he was a jerk. Sadly, she pulled apart.

"Bet you loved that didn't you?" She smirked.

I actually really did, thanks.

"Yeah actually, you reminded me of my mother." I told her.

"That's great, I'm glad you feel happy."