Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

They said, pointing to a group near the booth. You were shocked to see it was B/N and most of his friends. You'd of course be the odd one out, all of them hating you for your quiet nature.

Y/N: T-Thank you.

You wrote U/N on the board.

(A/N: To avoid people using random stuff, I shall declare the username in this oneshot is simply just, "Y/N". Creative Right! Anyways I actually don't care what you write for the U/N line, just make it somewhat appropriate, I'm not trusting nobody though.)

You gave the board back to them as they handed you a Ticket. It would let you backstage to be ready to compete, you facing off one of B/N's friends at the start. You walked over to his group, taking a deep breath as he saw you.

B/N: Oh look who it is, I didn't know Sissy's were aloud out at this hour.

He said, making his group snicker.

Y/N: I-I-I just w-w-wanted to say may t-the best g-gamer w-win.

You said to him, making him upset.

B/N: Oh you're competing huh, well get ready for all of us to kick your ass!

He said, you not caring as you walked away. You knew this competition didn't have any money involved, or any grand prize. You were gonna meet someone special, your idol. Tari was a great gamer, one of the best streamers and content creators ever. You came across her one day while hanging out a former friends house, and was instantly amazed with her kind nature, smart gaming tactics, and skill. You even started developing a crush on her, and all you wanted to just do was meet her so you could thank her.

Y/N: Y-You can d-do this Y/N . . . you can do this.

You said to yourself.

[Time Skip]

The entire gaming arena was quiet, nobody dared to miss a second of what was happening. You had flew through the rounds, playing games like Minecraft PVP, COD, some other random games that you even managed to pick up on the spot. It was currently the last round, of course between you and B/N. You both stepped out onto the stage, you nervous as can be, almost having a panic attack, all while B/N was pissed with you, but his ego shined through his face with a bright grin. You both sat down at two PC's set up right in front of each other.

Announcer: Alright we've got our last two Players!

The Annoucer yelled to the crowd, them all cheering as most of the light was shining to B/N. You had made a few mistakes and were overshadowed by most of the crowd, but still you were there.

Announcer: Now we've gotten to our final game, the popular Rhythm game, FNF!

He said, you instantly grew a light smile, you loved the game and were really good at it. You saw B/N get upset.

B/N: Ugh that rhythm game, great. Heh Y/N, I hope you brought like 10 extra fingers, you'll need them for your lack of coordination.

He said, trying to insult you.

Announcer: And since we want to make this a challenge, you'll both be Playing Against Whitty in Ballistic, Hard mode.

He said to you both. Suddenly the lights dimmed as the screen above turned into two screens. You and B/N both pressed play as you both got ready.