The screen shifts to the church of Notre Dame where it shows Quasimodo with a cloak over him, climbing down the statues to where he sees Mira waiting for him with a smile of encouragement.

"Come one~"
Quasi looks up at the Gargoyles as he stops for a second, smiling.

"Come all~"
The gargoyles wave at him with encouraging smiles.

"Leave your looms and milking tools. Coop the hens and pen the mules."

Quasi swings to one of the lines with parade linings, sliding to the pole causing Mira to smirk and head towards said pole, thanking the gods that she was close to it.

"Come one, come all! Close the churches and the schools~"
Quasi looks excitedly towards the crowd before gasping as the rope unwraps itself, causing him to grab a hold of it and swings into the crowd. Mira gasped in surprise, pushing through the crowd as she followed Quasimodo.

"It's the day for breaking rules.
Come and join the feast, of-"
Clopin emerges from one of the men's cloaks "Fools!" He laughs joyously, confetti surrounding him.

Mira finally reaches Quasi just as he starts to freak out. She grabs him by the arm causing him to tense and gasp, looking to see who grabbed him, only for him to sigh in relief seeing Mira. Then a gloves hand grabs Mira's arm causing her to gasp in surprise, before giggling as she sees Clopin. Clopin, keeping his arm linked with Mira's, grabs Quasimodo and spins him around as he sings.

"Once a year we throw a party here in town"
He releases them and jumps onto a pole, swinging around it before stopping and looking at a puddle underneath him.
"Once a year eternal Paris upside down"
He jumps into the puddle.
"Every Man's a king and every King's a clown"
It shows a king walking before he flips upright, causing the king costume to transform into a clown outfit.

Quasi watches in fascination while Mira smirks at the performance. Clopin glances behind him with a smirk, seeing Quasimodo and Mira.

"Once again it's topsy-turvy day"
Quasi sees Clopin smirking at him, causing him to grab Mira and run in another direction.

"It's the day the devil in us gets released"
Quasi hides behind some balloons he found with Mira looking at him with a stern expression. She looks over at Clopin and smirks, pointing to Quasi. Clopin gets the hint, bringing his scissors out and clipping the balloons, causing them to float into the air.

"It's today we mock the Prig and shock the priest"
Quasi gasps before dragging Mira with him to hide behind a curtain he found. Only for it to be Clopin's wagon, as the veil is drawn back showing the two and a puppet of Frollo. Clopin hits Quasi with the puppets Wacker before revealing himself to the children.

"Everything is topsy-turvy at the feast of fools"
Mira and Quasi burst through the curtain and back into the festival where it shows humans being walked by dogs. Mira raises a brow at this.

"Topsy turvy!"

"Everything is upsy-Daisy"
Quasi turns behind him to see more people around him and Mira.