"Chew, swallow." He said as he made eating faces. 

   "Tha isn't gon mak me sallo."

   "Spit it out then!" His face looked angry but in a nice way.

   "No wai. I spen gud mony on dis."

   "You're so weird." He smiled. 

   I took offense in that so I walked over to the side of the road and spat out the gummy bears. I watched them float away. Bye gummy bears. I turned around to face Adam and stared at him.

   "Tell me, what did you tell her?" He asked again.

   "She was wondering if I knew where to find you so I told her no but I told her you lived with your aunt."

   "You did what!" He freaked out.

   "What's wrong?" I examined his worry expression. He was really upset at this, but I didn't know. I don't even know what's going on. Is she his crazy ex that has come back to kill him?

   "Can we get out of the rain?" Adam said while he covered his eyes from the pouring rain. I was probably going to get sick, no doubt on that. That's good. I need sometime away from school.

   "I guess..."

   I followed him down the street until we found a small alley that no water reached. We entered it and I leaned against the wall and flipped my hair like a dog. I stared at him, why did he look so good while wet?

   "My mom says I'm not allowed to go in dark alleys with strangers." I murmured.

   His response was a chuckle but he didn't say any words. I waited and waited until I became impatient. Maybe having a boyfriend isn't such a great idea. I can walk on this earth without love! I was about to walk away but his voice suddenly stopped me.

   "This girl..." He looked up at the sky. His voice was so gentle, I wanted to lie on it if it were solid. "She's been looking for me for years. And now she's here."

   "Why is she looking for you?" I said concerned.

   "She wants this." He reached in his jacket and took out a very shiny necklace that was hanging on his neck. I stared at the beautiful symbols of it. I couldn't really make out what it was. "And I can't let her have it."

   "And now I told her where you live." I said.

   "Yes. Now I can't go back home or she will be there. Waiting for me."

   "It's not like she's going to kill you for it." I rolled my eyes at him. But he showed no expression, no feeling. "Right...?"

   "She will do what ever it takes to get it."

   "Why? Is it stolen? Did you steal it?"

   "No, it rightfully belongs to me."

   "So why does she want it then?"

   "It's hard to explain." He frowned and moved from side to side.

   Dizziness took over my vision and I slowly felt the world suddenly turn upside down. I couldn't keep my balance so I smashed against the wall and slowly slithered down on the floor. What is happening to me? Did I eat too many gummy bears? Gasp.

   Did Adam drug them while I wasn't looking?

   "What's...h-happening?" I stuttered, confusedly I looked around for Adam, I saw two of them. But then I noticed that one was thinner, and was wearing a dress. "Hey Adam, why are you wearing a dress?" I giggled.