Chapter 7.

I woke up to my phone ringing wondering who it was.

"Hey Girl! Be ready in 10 I'm coming to pick you up!" It was Sapphire.

Before I could even answer she hung up I quickly rushed out of bed looking for clothes to wear.

This is your outfit sorry it's in black and white xx

I did my hair quickly and makeup and heard Sapphire beeping her car horn outside. I ran downstairs and got my shoes on and headed for the car.

"What's going on why did you sound so excited?" I asked getting in the car.

"ELVIS RELEASED A NEW ALBUM!" She said speeding off in the direction to the record store.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING DRIVE FASTER WE NEED THAT ALBUM!" I yelled at her.

It's very obvious me and Sapphire are huge fan girls of Elvis. We made it into the record shop and found it! We decided to go more vinyl shopping.

"Hey Ruby someone's on the phone for ya" The cashier said who was a kid from my school.

I nodded and walked over to the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey love what are you doing?" It was Dion.

"Me and Sapphire are just at the record shop why is everything okay?" I asked abit concerned.

"Yeah me and the others will come and meet you there!" He said.

We both said goodbye and eventually the boys found us.

"Hey guys" Carlo said wrapping his arm around Sapphire.

"Guys I have an idea since it's sunny should we have a picnic!?" Sapphire said excitedly.

"Don't we need to finish of the project?" I asked.

"Relax it's not due till Tuesday and We can finish it of tommorow so wanna do it!?" She asked clapping her hands.

We all nodded and smiled me and Sapphire and the boys headed back to my house and dropped of the records and got a bunch of food.

"What time is your guy's performance tonight?" I asked as we found our spot and laid out everything.

"Not till 6 so we have hours yet" Fred said.

I nodded and talked for a little.

"What's you two's plans for after school then?" Carlo asked me and Sapphire.

"I'm not sure yet I'm thinking of becoming a hairstylist! What about you Ruby?" Sapphire asked and making everyone look at me.

"I don't know really I was looking into modelling yk?" I said smiling at her.

"Yes! You have to your perfect for that show me your model poses!" She asked excited.

"Give over it's just an idea" I laughed at her.

Everyone else did as well.

"I think we're going on tour more often aren't we?" Carlo asked everyone.

"Yeah probably just need to look into it" Dion said having his hand on mine.

"Wait will we still see you guys?" Sapphire asked.

"Well yeah just not as much anymore but we'll still be together" Carlo said and Fred agreeing.

We talked some more about what we'll do.

"We'll still be together right?" I said quietly to Dion.

"Yes of course you can even come on some tours with us if you'd like!" Dion said smiling back at me.

I nodded and yawned we still had ages to the concert but it was starting to get cold. I guess Dion realised as put his jacket around me. I leaned on his shoulder and felt myself going to sleep. I woke up on Dions lap with his hand around mine still. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then we cleaned up to start heading to the concert.

We we're inside the pub with me still having Dions jacket around me as me and Sapphire watched them perform. I could listen to Dions voice on repeat he was so perfect.

"How was the show then?" Carlo asked us.

"It was so good!" I said with Sapphire agreeing with me.

We chatted until we split up to go to our houses. Already excited to see them tomorrow at school!

Sorry if these story's are getting rushed or anything I'll try my best to think of ideas hope you all liked it. I also added the elvis bit just because I love him to much xx