Chapter 6.

I woke up with no alarm clock ringing in my ear as it was a Saturday and as I was slowly waking up I realised Dion was here almost forgetting what happend last night.

"Your awake finally" He said while laughing.

"Sorry" I also laughed while sitting up.

"Your alright don't worry anyways wanna get up and get ready?" He asked.

I nodded and got dressed.

This is your outfit <3

As I was downstairs waiting for Dion the phone started ringing.

"Hey Ruby wanna hang out with the group today?" It was Sapphire.

"Yes of course are we gonna meet up somewhere?" I asked cheerfully.

"Yes! Meet near the park near my house okay?" She said.

"Alright see you then bye bye!" I said placing down the phone.

As I went to go put on my shoes Dion made his way downstairs.

"Hey love what are we doing today?" He asked also getting his shoes on.

"We're going to meet up with the group near Sapphires house" I said opening the door.

He nodded and kissed me on the cheek, wrapped his hand around mine and we started walking. Soon enough we saw the group.

"OMG OMG YOU AND DION ARE HOLDING HANDS FINALLY!" Sapphire yelled out as soon as she saw us.

I felt abit uncomfortable as the boys were cheering but laughing as well.

"Anyways what are we doing today?" Dion asked now putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We were just thinking of going shopping and mabye go out to eat later?" Carlo said.

"This isn't fair why do I have to 3rd wheel!" Fred said out of no where.

"Angelo will be back soon mabye shoot your shot then" I said smirking at him.

Everyone bursted out laughing as we made our way walking.

We went shopping for a bit dragging along the boys and eventually went out to eat. As we were sitting down the boys were talking with Dion next to me and Sapphire.

"So you have to spill what happened!?" She asked as the diner was blasting music and the boys were distracted.

"Well we just talked and he kissed me then he spent the night and now we're here!" I said laughing.

"I'm so happy you two are together now I've been waiting ages for this moment to happen!" She said clapping her hands which caught the boys attention.

"What are you two talking about?" Carlo said asking.

"Nothing" We said in sync.

All the boys raised their eyebrow while we just laughed.

"Anyways we're performing tommorow you guys wanna come?" Fred asked.

"Yes of course!" We both said.

A song came on and I felt Dion tapping my shoulder lightly to the beat.

"What songs are you guys planning on doing then?" Sapphire asked.

"Probably Ruby Baby and I Wonder Why there the ones people seem to enjoy the most" Dion said back.

We all talked for a while until we decided to go home. Me and Dion separated from the group as he walked me home.

"Any plans for tomorrow then?" Dion asked having his arm around my shoulder.

"Well we do need to carry on with the project so we could go around to my house and finish it and also of course watching you and the band!" I said looking at him.

He nodded and we eventually got back to my house.

"Thank you for walking me home!" I said while walking up to the step.

"No problem my love see you tomorrow" He said.

He gave me a kiss and then walked away. I walked inside into my room. Already thinking about how excited I was to see him.