"Eh?"

The college student has had a busy day.

Before going to bed, she turned on YouTube as she always did at the end of the day, and coincidentally, there was a sequel to the video she watched yesterday.

The protagonist of the still fancy thumbnail was Baek-Ya, who was wearing a frilly shirt that could have been worn during the medieval era.

The composition showed him sitting on the window ledge of an old castle, looking down below.

"It's shorter this time."

The video was 28 seconds.

In fact, the video she had watched yesterday was only 30 seconds long, but towards the end, the logo appeared for 10 seconds... The college student thought it was distasteful but decided to fall for it one more time.

This time too, the drumbeat played along with the video.

A large, swaying chandelier. Beneath it, Yu-Yeon sat widely stretched out on a fancy antique chair, holding a crown in one hand.

A disheveled blonde hair and a gaze staring at the ceiling. At the end of his gaze, a transparent thread, reflecting the light, connected to the outside of the window.

The corner of his mouth slightly raised. And the scene changes. Yul-Mu, Ji-Han, Chung, and Baek-Ya could be seen running around inside the castle.

Then comes a cut to Min-Sung, seemingly searching for something through closets and doors. The scene transitions again, and a brief group choreography is shown.

- NO GAMES, THERE WON'T BE A NEXT

YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO WIN

The scene of Baek-Ya seen in the thumbnail passed by. His hand holding the scissors cuts the thread, and the screen turns black.

- NOW OR NEVER

[DASE]

The video ended as the logo appeared.

'I want to watch it one more time...!'

Why was that? For sure, she didn't think much about it, but was it perhaps because the song sounded good?

The college student hit the replay button. And it didn't take her long to figure out the reason.

- NO GAMES, THERE WON'T BE A NEXT

YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO WIN

She paused the screen.

The man sitting on the window ledge in the thumbnail was staring at her. The college student quickly took a screenshot.

Opening the messenger, the college student searched among her numerous contacts and found 'Si-Yun's Wife'. She strongly believed that her friend, who has been crazy about AIM's Si-Yun since high school, would know more about this.

[Me: Professor, do you perhaps know who this is?]

[Me: (Photo)]