"And that is why I personally had a call with Aiden but he denied it and asked for Darlina's presence in person. He wants to have a word with her."

"We all know how much of a bastard Aiden is. We can't risk her going there, all alone."

"Who even asked for your advices James? I know what's good for me and I think I am strong enough to fight for my own self. You don't need to poke your cock in my matters." My eyes were colder than ice. And I know my words were like hundred spears, all targeted at once,piercing into James's heart. 

The scowl on his face describes how much blood his heart is oozing from my spears,his jaw clenched as he grits his teeth. He walks over to me his bright grey orbs fighting against mine brown ones.

"I am not poking my dick in anything but I think you have forgotten how he treated his own wife and crushed her dead body beneath his feet like she was a crawling cockroach or something. That man cannot be trusted Darlina and I can't stake your fucking safety in the name of some shitty treaty that has been long forgotten and I don't give two fucks about it!! You got me!" His voice was like a roaring lion, deep and strong. his grey eyes were borrowing holes in my body. Hate to admit it but it sent chills down my spine and I took a step back as his exasperated words drummed in my ears for a moment. It was all silent, just his grey eyes fuming with anger were looking down at my wiener body. And i just hated it.

"Both of you quiet down. I have already decided what I have to do.Meeting with Aiden has already been fixed, you both are leaving for London tomorrow evening."

"I am not going with this jackass." I gritted out. "I would love to be happily killed by Aiden instead going with a pathetic idiot like him."

"Don't worry dad we will be going together,happily." He said snaking his arms around my shoulder, jerking me close to himself.

"Fuck off your hands." I said pushing him away from me."you sometimes forget who you are dealing with. Again try to touch me and you'd be handicapped."

"Oh really, like I am not capable of using guns or knives." He mocked.

"Both of you quiet down!!" Heavy grumpy voice of Carlisle echoes into the empty space. He has become old with his features but his voice still haven't losen the power and authority it held just like the old times. "You both are going together and that's final. Either by hook or crook."

I switched my glance between Carlisle and James before storming out of the place.

"Remember your promise James." I heard carlisle shouting from behind as James followed me.

I was about to open the door of my car. When his cold plam grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Get in my car." He hold it more tightly.

"What are you fucking doing, James?" He hold me up in his arms from back when I tried to revolt, settling me in the passenger seat of his new mercedes, buckling the seatbelt.

"Now sit quiet and stop throwing hands on me or else" His voice drops as he brings his lips to my ear whispering from his chest." I will tie your limbs and throw you in the backseat and kiss you all the way until you won't shut your pretty mouth. Belléssima."

Electricity ran through all over my body. I gulped the lump of saliva in my throat as I looked up to meet his dark grey orbs. His lips were curled into a smug-ish smirk and I just hate it that how minimal and low, be made me feel just by his pervy words.