CHAPTER:-5

I swirled myself in front of the mirror to check the fit of the mini-skirt I was trying. It's been so long, since I have splurged on shopping.

Bitch, you fucking broke your account last month in Italy.

Comes a thought from the back of my head.

But come on, it was in Italy and now it's America.

I was trying some more piece of clothes, when my phone dings continuously showing messages from certain someone. James. I roll my eyes at the fact that whenever I am enjoying or doing something worthy, he always shows up from somewhere to ruin it. Killjoy.

I ignored him and focused on trying my clothes. But he doesn't stop budging, this time it was a call. I mean he knows I will never pick up his phone, then why to even try?

It's been 5 minutes, and he is still calling, guess I have to answer.

"Wha—"

"Where the heck are you?" He thuders so loud that I have to move the phone away from my ears.

"None of your business". I said nonchalantly.

He sucks a deep breath before speaking. "Look ,Darlina, it's not time to fulminate. Just tell me wherever you are."
He just call me by my name, strange, cause it's always the nicknames. There are two possible reasons for this to happen: either I have annoyed him and did something wrong or either he is damn serious. I former doesn't suits me,so I choose the latter.

"I am at city mall."

"Get out of there right now and reach home ASAP."

"And Why do you think I'll do something like that Or even listen to you?"

"Because Carlisle just called me saying, your life is in danger." He gritted through the urge of blasting out on me as he continues further.

"A gangster has planned to kill you. His man will be reaching there in no time. So get out from there now." It sounded nothing more than a ridiculous trick of him to piss me off. Not even a bit of what he has spitted now, sounds real to me.

"If this would be some kind of new games of your, I swear I am gonna cut your balls."

"Are you drunk or what? Does it look like that I am playing games just to annoy and piss you off? Listen carefully, I have far more better games to play with you than this. So just shut your damn mind and do what I have said." Do what he said? Well, that's impossible.

"Let them come,I am not scared." Just then I heard firing of guns and screams of people,probably running to save their lives.
So, his words were no lie. And moreover, This isn't a place to kill me. "and for your information they have already reached, I could hear the sounds of bullets and distorted crowd." I said as I slide my legs in my jeans, placing the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Don't do anything stupid, I am coming there.okay?" I cut the call while walking out of the store. I was on the third floor right now, there is not even a single person to be seen here. It's all empty just the sound of firing and closing and opening of stores was coming from everywhere. No doubt they are searching for me. I try to call zack but his phone was saying out of reach. Damn it. This is a public place, SMGs are not allowed here,and the guards I brought with myself, No way, they can even stand for a mere second in front of those carrying heavy-loaded ones. I mean what the fuck could three newbies in the game, carrying a pistol and  a knife could possibly do?  they don't even knew how to use them properly.