LOSING IT ALL...❤️‍🩹

Checking herself once again in the mirror Evara start going towards dining hall for breakfast , after all its the rule of Aroras to have atleast on meal together

Checking herself once again in the mirror Evara start going towards dining hall for breakfast , after all its the rule of Aroras to have atleast on meal together . Walking upto the dinning table she saw everyone already assembled there laughing and chatting , she felt a ting of pain in her chest keeping all this thought she sit at her usual place on the tale and start serving herself breakfast thats when her father asked her , where have she gone last line leaving the party in middle. to which she fluently reply that she went to meet a friend . Veer just hummed in response and then shifted his attention towards his second daughter , Esha last night me and mr kapoor was discussing about your marriage with Viaan and we want both of you to meet and get to learn each other more and tell us your final decision. To said Esha was shocked was an understatement , she just felt someone snatched the ground beneath her feet . she looked towards her sister instantly who was focusing on her food but she was breaking from inside thats when she realize the meaning behind her words from last night after all who better than her would know Evara and her love for Viaan kapoor. She was lost her in thought when Veer broke her trance and ask her what she eas thinking to which she replied dad mean... how can I , I just came back yesterday i want to build a career myself first , this marriage and all can wait and with Viaan like I don't even known him properly and shouldn't di should get married before me .. mean she is older then me, why don't you talk to mr Kapoor about her marriage with Viaan like they know each other pretty well. Evara was taken back when Esha suggested idea of her marriage with Viaan she looked towards her father waiting for answer. Veer took a deep breath and replied to Esha , that my little princess who is stopping you to make your career I am just asking you to meet him and know him and if you both find yourself compatible we can get you engaged and marriage can be done lately and once you meet him only then you will know him and about Evara obviously she would get married before you but not to Viaan . To which esha questioned him why dad why not to Viaan?

Veer took a deep breath and look towards Dhwani seeking permission to reveal the truth she blinked her eyes giving permission, veer look towards Evara and said Eva your late father Mahir Shergill fixed your alliance with the son of his childhood bestfriend Mr. Viren Aggarwal when you were 3 years old. His name is Mahir , he currently works in USA as head of managing department. To Evara everything her father was saying fell deaf to her year her mind was focusing only on that she can't be married to Viaan because she was already engaged to some son of her late father son, like can life be more disastrous . She got up leaving her breakfast abruptly and went towards her room , Esha went behind her to her room .

Evara was sitting on her bed with her eyes messed up hair tangled looking like a total disaster. Esha stand beside her keeping a hand on her shoulder giving her a kind of support , to which Evara chuckled welcome ms. Esha are you happy now breaking me your goal is accomplished . Esha expected this she said even now you are blind by this hatred of yours towards me. Evara replied yes I am blind thats why I can't see your tactics against me . Stop for god sake Eva , you know this from childhood I don't like Viaan a bit it was just because of you I used to tolerate him in our house and about marriage its a no from my side not because you love him and i am showing mercy on you but because I can't marry a Casanova like him and about that boy told don't worry I am with you in this we will make him understand that things don't work like this, Esha replied. Evara was taken aback it seem like she went to the childhood when they both use to stick together and use to be at each other side but how can she trust her , oh please stop this acting of yours I know all this is an act and how happy you are from inside great act sista , saying this to Esha she was walking towards the door when Esha said If we fall we fall together, it made Esha stop in her tracks , I thought what you said the day I fall from stairs when I was 5 years old was true di , that time you fall for me should not it me this time continued Esha with tears falling on her face . Evara wanted to go and hug her little sister and want to do everything right but it seems like they have lost it all thinking it she went out and Esha fell on the floor. She missed her sister their childhood , if only everything was like before .

Sitting in her car Evara was remincing her and Esha memories , their laughter , their talks everything " Eshu stop na see I can't tun so fast"" No di you do this everytime I am not gonna fall for you this time , now catch me "" Di you know na you are weak , then why did you go and dance in rain see now mumma will scold you" " Are you are here na Eshu I know you will protect me "

She was still lost in past when the car came to halt indicating that she has reached her office. She wiped her tear and walk with her glasses on like a queen , maybe her and Esha were meant to be like this attached but till distance . Maybe they have surely lost it all .

hey readers , the real story starts from here , keep reading

your sunshine readers