IT BEGINS.....😈

Esha was having her lunch when her mother came in her room and say Esha get ready on time you are going on dinner with Viaan. Esha stopped eating and looked toward her mother with hurt why mom why are you doing this, you know na how much di love Viaan then why. This marriage can break the last thread in my and di relationship the only hope of making it all better will be finished mom please i don't want this mom. Stop it Esha , you don't know anything , so just do what you are asked said Dhwani and left leaving Esha broken .

Sitting in her cabin Evara was still lost in her thoughts when Abhishek enter her cabin. There is something called knocking Abhi , do you what me to remind you. If looks could kill Abhishek would be ten feet below the ground . Ohh calm down babydoll , what happened , now what did your little witchy sister done. Nothing just my father agreed to the alliance of Viaan and Esha and not only that my parents told me that my late biological father had fixed my my marriage alliance with some son of his bestfriend, like why my life has to be so dramatic .... ughhhhhhh. Abhi mouth left a giggle but a single glare from Eva and his smile vanished . Ohk ohk sorry , hmm this is some serious matter to look into replied Abhi. So what Esha answer to the proposal , he asked. Uhmm that witch she is trying to portray like she is not happy but I now how happy she is to take away Viaan from me and who the hell don't like to have a guy like Viaan. Esha Arora , said Abhi, you know this very well that she don't like Viaan a bit from childhood she just tolerated him for you and you know this much well than me he continued.

Evara knew that whatever he was saying was true and she don't know what to do. Acha tell me about that , that son of chachu bestfriend son. His name is Mahir Singhania, he work as head of marketing department in Worldsco limited. Really that intelligent , I don't Evu but that guy seems a perfect match for you atleast better than casanova Viaan , added abhi. Get out abhi , if you want to disgrace Viaan . No Evu you can't just run from the truth you and I both knew that Viaan has new girl every other day , bloody flirty and casanova he is and there are reports he is involve is mafia as well now tell me Evu is this the type of guy you deserve and not only you no matter how witch Esha she also don't deserve Viaan but the difference is she can see it not you , someone who is inspiration to every girl dreaming to do something big out there, bold , modern , innovative ,hardworking , you know you deserve the world finished Abhi.

And what love, does not it matter shouted Eva. Love , Abhi laughed a bit you know I have seen more sparkle in your eyes when you speak about your and Esha and childhood than when you speak about Viaan , just because he saved your life from fire once you fell in love with him so let me burst your bubble what you have for him is infatuation not love understand continued Abhi. What do you know about love , you are teaching me na so tell me what is love , your own girlfriend left you for some other guy and you are teaching me about love, get lott replied Evara and immediately regrated it because the look of hurt she seen in Abhi eyes was enough to break her. Abhi sorry , I didn't mean .. she continued but to Abhi it was all deaf he just look at her with hurt and left not before saying I wish you don't have to go through things I have gone through in love Ms Evara Arora. Evara fell down on her chair crying badly so much going in her life and now Abhi is upset too, life can't be more hell.

When Evara came from washroom after having a relaxing bath she saw from her window Esha all ready in a pink bodycon dress with Viaan beside going together must be some marriage date sort of she thought and then said , I really thought you were getting force into all this but your smile say something else , so this is what u wanna do lil sis , so lets do this , the game has just begin..

The bestfriend had a fight , more coming on your way to kursi ki paeti bandh lijiye....

yours sunshine writer...🌈