𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11

Start from the beginning

Although she was down for it all she was a little nervous. Envy's sexually attracted to her? As silly as it is Symphoni was starting to think Vee didn't hold anything but the physical attraction for her as of yet.

Yes, they did have a quicky the other day but it wasn't planned and there was liquor involved so Syn wasn't completely sure if the sexual attraction is real until now.

Envy went searching in her bags, "Where did I put it?" She backtracked her steps and then finally had an idea of where it was.

"Here, don't put it on now but after we get back later, I want it on."

"For?"

"Symphoni-"

"I'm just playing."

Syn died in laughter as Envy stood there with a mug on her face.

This would be very interesting.

♡♡♡♡♡

The group sat at a long table facing open water

The group sat at a long table facing open water. The restaurant they were at happened to be the most expensive place they'd been to on the entire trip.

It was built on top of the freezing water. There was a long walkway everyone had to walk down— across the water, to get to the actual restaurant itself.

There's a large opening that lets you take a peak of what's swimming under, it's a very scary but beautiful attraction that brought in a ton of tourists.

"This food is good as hell, the chef needs their ass eaten from the inside out." Novalee shook her head in disbelief.

Gigi laughed for a second then realized what she said, "You nasty bitch." Gigi scrunched her face up at the thought of that happening.

Novalee gasped, "What? Acting like you never ate ass before."

D2 halted his movements, he was going to ignore what his girl had said but now she had him fucked up. "What you trying to say, who ass you done ate cause it wasn't mines. I don't even get down like that." He mugged the side of her face.

"No bae, I'm just saying..." Novalee tried to defend herself.

"Mhmm..."

Everybody laughed it off and resumed eating.

Novalee began talking again, "What're some things y'all think are overplayed or wrong when it comes to the black community?"

Joe was waiting his whole life for this conversation to come up, "The stereotypes... like damn."

"People thinking a group of niggas can't be cool without believing somebody gone backdoor the other eventually." Malachi shook his head.

Minnie hopped into the conversation, "Bitches thinking girlfriend groups always got to have an ugly friend or a bitch that's jealous of one another."