Me ; what!!

I tured around to find Taehung and other six behind him with eunwoo, looking at the mess with their eyes wide open

Namjoon: what is all this?

He said pointing towards the letters.

Rośe: prom proposals!

Jhope: ommo! This many?

Jenni: seems like half of the school has asked her out till now.

Eunwoo: yeah we can see that. By the way have you decided your date aditi?

He chuckled, and asked me out of nowhere, all the seven eyes landed on me and I looked at them nervously , then my eyes locked with suga , he was looking at me with emotionless face but I can see in his eyes how nervous and uncomfortable he was. Out of nowhere confidence boost over me and I smirked mischievously looking at suga , his eyes widen and I looked at eunwoo with a big smile on my face.

Me : yeah!

Eunwoo: really? Great who is the lucky boy?

Me : you will see tomorrow .

I winked and looked at suga one last time before walking away from there with a big smile on my lips and my confidence on its peak.
Enough of being depressed and acting like a weak women. It's time for revenge! I will show suga that I have more better options than him and I don't need him anymore!

Now he will see the hot girl with lots of confidence side of me . !

Time skip (malhotra mansion)

After having some snacks I jumped on my bed and dialed a number

?? ; hello?

Me ; it's me , I have chosen my date for prom night.

I smirked, I will slayy tomorrow's night

Friday (prom night)

Suga's pov:

I parked my car in the parking and got out of my car in a luxury expensive suit. I opened the door for rośe, she was my date for the night. She was looking beautiful in that beautiful blue dress , im trying so hard to move on from my past [aditi] and concentrate on my future [rośe] but it's not simple!! Whenever I see her with others I get jealous!

And I can't stop thinking about Aditi's date for the night, did she really moved on from me ?? This soon? I can't blame her. I was the one who stabbed her in the back without giving her any explanation and neither did she asked.

I was brought back into the real world by rose when she interlocked her arms with mine. I looked at her and she smiled.

Rośe: ready baby?

Me : yeah let's go!

I said and we headed towards the hall.