"Film or program?" Phil asked, flicking through Disney plus. 

"I think we should watch a true crime documentary," Techno said. 

"Nooo Hamilton!" Wilbur replied. 

"Yesssssss!" Tommy cheered. 

"I don't want to hear a ton of Americans singing about their country WILBUR, I want to hear about murder."

"Well I HAPPEN TO LIKE A TON OF AMERICANS SINGING ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY!" 

"Hamilton is literally stupid," 

"OI THATS NOT TRUE!" Wilbur exclaimed, and he threw a pillow at Techno. 

"HEY!" Techno chucked it back hard, and it hit Wilbur right in the face.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Wilbur shouted, trying to contain his laughter and act annoyed. 

"We literally have the same father." Techno said, deadpan.

"Yeah Wilbur! Don't call me a bitch!" Phil protested, and everybody laughed. 

Eventually we ended up watching Hamilton, and Tommy and Wilbur were both very pleased. 

"Technoooo.." Tommy started. 

"Whatever you want the answer is no," Techno replied jokingly. 

"Could you sing my shot...?" Tommy asked, looking at Techno with puppy eyes.

"I... fine... sure, whatever," 

"Yessssss!" Tommy exclaimed, giving Dream a high five. I laughed, and Phil pressed play on the movie. Spirit was roaming around the sofa, going from person to person and giving them a lick and getting some pets before moving on to the next person. Sapnap was on one side of me, his arm around me. I rested my head on Wilbur's shoulder, as he played with my hair. This was a nice life. 

A few days later the kittens were still doing good. They were all growing to have wonderful personalities. Spirit was adventurous, and loved to explore. Artichoke loved attention, and whilst he took a while to become confident around you, he was a little fluffball of chaos once he got to know you. Passerine was more calm, and loved cuddles. You would often see him and Techno curled up on the sofa reading. And Snow was shy, she was still slightly behind the others growth wise, but she had gotten a lot stronger. She loved to play, but preferred quiet environments, without many people. Phil was constantly joking that he was jealous, and that he wanted a kitten, to which we always replied that he was just jealous of the attention that the kittens were getting. 

Things were going good. 

Or so it seemed. 

Until we woke up on Sunday morning...

CLIFFHANGER HOW TERRIBLE OF ME! I'm very tempted to leave this here... 

But also im not going to be able to update tommorrow since im away sooo...

hmm ill consider. 

It would be funner to make you wait. 

And then i can make the next chapter better... imma do that i think. 

Anyways enjoy this! I'm loving the fluff however something needed to happen...

Stay safe, stay happy, stay healthy, stay kind!

Love ya (platonically) <3

Word count: 1030