Chapter 55

JESUS CHAPTER 55 I SWEAR ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO WE HAD JUST HIT 50?!

Edit: I looked back and thats because... it was only a few days ago... two chapters a day gets you far lol

anywaysss on with the storyyyy

******* Tubbo pov *******

I laughed as Passerine pawed the toy potato that Tech was dangling in front of him. 

"Aww Pass ur so sweet," I said, stroking his head. Spirit miaowed in protest, and so I returned to stroking her soft fur, as she purred happily.

"Wilby cmon!" Tommy called, as he ran into the room, Artichoke in his arms. 

"Comingggg!" Wilbur called back, following at a more normal pace, holding Snow who was wriggling to get free. It had been five days since we found the kittens - four since we found Snow - and she finally seemed to be getting better. She was eating and drinking properly, and was keen to be walking around, and playing with her siblings. 

Wilbur and Tommy came to sit down next to each other, and Arti immediately stumbled over to me to give Spirit a sniff, before returning to Tommy and tucking himself into Tommy's lap. 

"Aww Arti," Tommy cooed, rubbing Artichokes delicate ears gently. 

Wilbur was holding Snow up to his face and going "Who's a good kitten? Who's a good kitten?!" as she pawed at his nose playfully. 

Phil walked into the room and laughed, "That kitten is certainly on the mend!" He came to sit down next to me, stroking Spirits head gently. 

"What do you three want to do today?" He asked. 

"Just stay at home and play with the kittens?" I said, uncertain if this would be an acceptable answer. 

"Oh can Dream and Sapnap come round!? Please?" Tommy asked, looking at Phil with pleading eyes. 

"Yeah sure! I'll message them and ask if they're free," Phil responded exiting the room to get his phone. 

Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. 

"SAPNAP!" I said, placing Spirit on Techno and running to the door.

"And me!" Dream protested, as I slammed into Sapnap, hugging him tightly. 

"Dreammmm!" Tommy called, as he followed with Arti in his arms, "Homeless green teletubby!" 

"I have a house Tommy!" Dream exclaimed, and I heard Phil laugh from behind us. 

"Come on Sap, I gotta show you Spirit!" I said excitedly, grabbing Sapnap's hand and dragging him into the living room. 

"Ri!" I called, as I saw Spirit wobbling about on the floor. I scooped her up gently, and turned to Sapnap, "This is Spirit! She's my kitten! But I call her Ri for short," 

"Aww she's adorable Tubs," Sapnap replied stroking her gently, "How old is she?" 

"We aren't really sure..." I said slowly, "But the vet said that they were 3-4 weeks old when we went to see them, so probably about four weeks!" 

"Aww, still little then," Sapnap said, "Can I meet the other three?" 

"Yeah, TOMMYY!" I called, when he didn't respond I tried again, "BITCH BOYY!" 

"Oi!" Tommy replied, as he entered the room with Dream behind him, laughing, "Don't call me that, bitch boy," He stuck out his tongue at me, and then turned to Dream, "And this is Tubbo's kitten, Spirit!" 

Dream and Sapnap fussed over the kittens, and Wil and Techno came over to show them Pass and Snow. Then we all decided to sit down and watch something on tv.