'Hiya Petey,' I say, with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. 

He stares at me like I've grown an extra arm, making me frown in mock-disappointment.

'No, 'hey Ari, how are you doing on this fine day?' for me?' I asked, mimicking him, with a mockingly deep and gruff voice.

'How did you survive in Abnegation?'

'Very good acting. It's kind of why I transferred, that and the food,' I add as an afterthought. Peter stares at me.

'Why are you even talking to me?' he asks, completely ignoring his friends behind him.

'I want to hear the gossip,' I say, putting my arm on the shoulder of a very uncomfortable Peter. 'You seem to have a lot to say - why don't I listen?'

I turn to him, my grin gone to be replaced with a cold look. He swallows, and I see his Adam's apple bob as he does, before he smirks.

'I was just saying how good your a -' Nope. '- looks in that skirt.'

I turn red. Okay, Tris was right. I'll never admit it to her, but she was. I shouldn't have come. I try to walk away, but Peter grabs my arm, pulling him close to me.

'Aw, not so brave anymore?' tease Peter. 

I push him away from me, perhaps not hard enough because he's still pretty close to me. Uncomfortably so.

'I think you should leave me alone,' I say quietly. 'Or I will permanently end your bloodline.' I lower my eyes, and I notice him back away. 

With that I left, returning to Tris. Tris who is no longer with Christina, and seeing Four drag away Will's unconscious body, I think I have a hint as to why.

I look into the arena, where Christina is facing Molly, her eyes sparkling with determination. I look at Tris, who's staring blankly into the arena - not really watching the fight.

'Why are you red?' She suddenly asks, turning to face me. I gulp, but luckily, I am spared from answering as Christina kicks Molly in the side, resulting in a high-pitched shriek escaping her mouth. The fight has started.

Molly smirks at Christina, and without warning, dives, hands outstretched, at Christina's midsection. She hits her hard, knocking her down, and pins her to the ground. Christina thrashes, but Molly is heavy and doesn't budge.

She punches, and Christina moves her head out of the way, but Molly just punches again, and again, until her fist hits Christina's jaw, her nose, her mouth. I'm biting my nails, and they will probably be in ruins tomorrow, but that is not my concern.

Blood runs down the side of Christina's face and splatters on the ground next to her cheek. This is the first time I have ever prayed for someone to fall unconscious.

But she doesn't. Christina screams and drags one of her arms free. She punches Molly in the ear, knocking her off-balance, and wriggles free. She comes to her knees, holding her face with one hand.

The blood streaming from her nose is thick and dark and covers her fingers in seconds. She screams again and crawls away from Molly. I can tell by the heaving of her shoulders that she's sobbing, but I can barely hear her over the throbbing in my ears. 

Please go unconscious.

Molly kicks Christina's side, sending her sprawling on her back. Tears are filling my green eyes - and Tris is hugging Al, in a desperate attempt to stop herself from seeing the horrific sight. Looking at Christina clutching her rib cage makes me want to stand between her and Molly.