Epilogue: Love Song

In this lifelong, love song
You can love right
You can love wrong
In this love song
You can love wrong
But if you love wrong
It doesn't mean love's gone

Love Song - Hanson

---

Nyack, NY, May 14th 2027 - 6.30 am

Soft morning light enveloped the trees, the creek, and the houses around them as morning arrived in a quiet part of Nyack, New York. The light fell on a two story country home and streamed through a gap between the curtains in the master bedroom and finally fell on a sleeping couple.

A woman stirred under a white thick comforter and found herself stuck underneath her darling husband's big arms. She was lying down on her right side and found his left arm around her shoulder while his left leg was on her thigh. His breath was slow and steady and she could feel it on top of her head.

She smiled as she slowly lifted her husband's arms away from her and turned her body a little to face him. She couldn't turn all the way because the lower part of her body was still stuck under his leg.

"Iubirea mea.. wake up.." She called out gently.

"Hmmm.." Sebastian mumbled.

"Wake up, Seb, Iubirea mea." She called out again, a little louder this time.

"Hmm.. no.. I don't wanna wake up.." He replied with a hoarse voice still thick with sleep.

"Seb.. at least move your leg up so I can get up." She protested.

"Hmmm.. no.." He mumbled and put his arms back around her shoulder, making her roll her eyes.

"Iubirea mea, please let me go." She pleaded.

"No.. You're my hostage. I'm not letting you go until I get what I want." He said, his voice returned to normal.

"And what is it that you want, mister?" She asked, smiling a little, knowing where this was going.

"I'm a monster and I'm hungry and I want to eat you!" He suddenly yelled, startling her. He quickly started to tickle her waist, making her squirm underneath him.

"No! Help! A monster is trying to eat me!" She yelled as he started to give her kisses and gentle bites on her neck.

"Ssshh.. keep it down, sweetheart. You could wake the kids up." He scolded her.

"Sorry.." she giggled as he finally got his legs off her and turned her around to face him.

He started kissing her with so much passion and desire, turning on the fire of passion in her own heart. Butterflies flew around in her stomach as they continued kissing and caressing each other.

She really loved this about them. They've been together for six years and known each other for twenty six years but he never failed to make the butterflies flew around in her stomach. He didn't even have to do much for her to start feeling them in her stomach. Just a glance, a smile, a little touch from him, and the butterflies would fly around excitedly. She hoped she would continue to feel this way until the day she died.

They ended up making love again that morning even though last night they just did it. They really could never get enough of each other.

"I love you so much, sweetheart." He said breathlessly after they reached their peak together.

"I love you so much too, Iubirea mea." She smiled as she stroked his cheek gently.

They stayed in each other's arms for a while, enjoying being one in heart, body and soul for a moment in time. She loved being so close to him like this. Every inch of their bodies were touching each other that she didn't know where he started and where she ended. There was no sound safe from their heartbeats which she realized were beating on the same rhythm.