Chapter 3 - Come Fly With Me

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarefied
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!

Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra

-----

Pleasantdale Chateau, West Orange, New Jersey - May 7th 2023 - 8.00 am

A little bird flew up high, flying over lush trees, rolling meadows and sparkling ponds. It flew downwards all of a sudden and landed on top of a tree overlooking a charming estate that seemed to come from the depths of time in France. The little bird flew away again as a commotion happened down below. Workers were busy in the chateau dismantling decors, folding chairs and rolling up carpets. It was early in the morning at the chateau where a big wedding event just happened the night before. The reception of the wedding lasted until almost midnight. So the complete clean up of the ballroom where the reception was held was not done until the next morning.

Despite all the commotion happening on the ground floor of the chateau, peace and quiet were the atmosphere at the very top floor of the chateau where the honeymoon suite was located. But that peace and quiet were about to change.

A man and a woman slept side by side on the large king sized bed in the middle of the room. A baby girl slept between them. She suddenly opened her eyes and blinked. She looked to her left and saw her mother, sleeping peacefully. She looked to her right and saw her father, also sleeping but he was snoring softly. The baby rolled over to her stomach and crawled to her father. She put herself up on top her father's chest and crawled up so her face was right on top of her father's face. After staring at her father's face for a moment, she found her father's nose to be what she thought was the source of the weird snoring sound, so she squeezed it.

Sebastian felt something touching his nose, and suddenly he couldn't breathe. Whatever it was that touched him had squeezed his nose shut making him hard to breathe. He opened his eyes in a start then opened his mouth so he could breathe. Once he could breathe properly he found himself staring at a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. For a second he felt like looking in the mirror. Then he realized he was staring at the eyes of his 10 month old daughter Starlene. Her small fingers were squeezing his nose and she smiled wide as she looked at him. Sebastian smiled and took her fingers off his nose gently, then took deep breaths.

"Good morning my little star.. What are you doing here? Why are you trying to kill me?" Sebastian chuckled once he could breath properly.

Starlene started giggling as she continued touching her father's face, with both hands now, and letting out small giggles. Sebastian let her touched his face and glanced to his left. His wife.. yes, Y/n was finally his wife, he thought happily, was sleeping next to him. Her mouth opened a little, her hair strewn all over the place, and.. well, parts of the night gown she was wearing was opened and he could see her breast displayed for him to admire freely. She probably fell asleep as she nursed Starlene, he thought. Looking at her breast made his mind wander back to last night and he immediately kicked himself internally. He just remembered that they failed again to make love last night. He f******g fell asleep waiting for her to get out the bathroom! He sighed in disappointment. With Starlene already awake, there was no way they could continue what they were going to do last night. So he swallowed his disappointment and picked Starlene up from on top of him and gently put her down on the bed between him and Y/n.