chapter 32

Once more, I deeply apologize for the long ass wait for this chapter to be published. I'm trying my best to be much faster when writing these. Also make sure to check the book "Misty Memories" by Nightwithoutstars33 you'll like it:)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Buisness bay really fell this time eh?"

Deo turned to look at the brunette. He still limped a bit from that broken leg. Oh how sad one's last words to their lover were none other than 'take care of yourself'

How much Did bitzel at that moment longed for Luke by his side.. actually say a proper goodbye...

Whose next to leave this earthly life? A question that occupied minds of many at this point. Because of the continuous tragedy of the young Tommy, the whole city had gone quiet.

The news spread to the foreigns aswell, the news of the young one being kidnapped, the news of the death of Luke and Technoblade.. everyone was more cautious and careful with their children, normally it would only be the females who were protected but now the males too..

"I'm so.. so sorry bitzel.."

Deo said as he got up from the ground and softly hugged Bitzel, Bitzel let go of the crutches and they fell to the ground with a slight clink. He hugged back and tears streamed down his face..

"It could have been anyone.. anyone! But him!"

Bitzel sobbed quietly in Deo's ear. A bit after they stayed by the grave a bit more till they finally left. Both decided to visit their good old friend.. Drista WasTaken..

...

One can only be guilty enough to finally let go right? Not her. She's forever guilty. Her brother has gone quiet and that leaves the whole Household to be covered in a blanket of silence.

She sits in her room, on her desk where she types something on her keyboard, eyes focused on the monitor, the only thing she payed attention to ever since the incident.

It was rare for someone to knock on her door now as everyone was avoiding eachother. So when a sudden knock was heard and felt from her door she with a few clicks she shut everything down and quickly stands up and speaks out a soft;

"Come in.."

The door opens and Xander could be seen a bit back from where the door was aswell as two other males..

"Hello drista.."

"Bitzel, deo..?"

Deo shut the door and drista gestured them towards the bean bag chairs and bed where they were to sit, nodding the two of them sat and drista sat on her desk chair once more, this time spinning towards the two others in her room.

"W-why are you here..?"

"It's been a while and you're still unquestioned.."

Deo says calmly but to drista these words haunted her dangerously.. she tensed up and as much as she tried not to, she seemed scared..