chapter 18

tommy and tubbo kicked and screamed and were suddenly tossed over to the ground.

"why did you all leave me alone and went away!?"
-ranboo

"idk man! but can you please open the lights? i hate the dark!"
-tommy

ranboo went over to open the lights but COULDN'T open them! the switch wouldn't budge!

"i can't! the lights won't open! its like someone us holding the switch down fto  the other side!"

something then touched ranboo's hand and a loud scream was heard and the three of them started runny around screaming and got lost! this time tommy was alone...

_deo pov_

we heard screaming from somewhere and didn't realize someones presence behind us, someone tapped on our shoulders and...

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" x2

we both ran but purpled just had to trip on something! i picked him up and threw him on my shoulder and ran carrying both our weights.

not knowing where i was going i think i went into the wrong room underground and fell into our pool...

"for fucks sake!!"
i yelled as purpled clung onto me and i did to.. just then the lights opened and i we saw eret with tommy clinging to him...
me and purpled quickly pulled apart and as far away from each other possible..

"didn't think deo would ever hug his enemy"
tommy stated with a smirk, i just rolled my eyes and got out the pool while tommy helped purpled out aswell.

_purpled pov_

when me and Deo realized we were clinging onto to each other we quickly pulled apart, i noticed he was blushing, but it was barely noticeable and i was kinda aswell...

i decided to ignore it and got out the pool with Tommy's help, after drying myself and deo let me borrow some of his clothes bcz mine's were wet , i wore them.

_a week later_

after that incident me and deo have got to know each other better and have been hanging out more, we sometimes played Minecraft together and late night talks..

tubbo and ranboo kinda figured they liked each other and had gotten together as a couple, FINALLY! luke and bitzel had also just gotten together.

but now i had a problem myself, whenever i was around Deo , i felt weird, i caught him staring at me at me sometimes and he did to, i think i like him...

_deo pov_

after that incident at the pool, i feel flustered around purpled, we had grown closer and would hang out each day, i felt guilty bcz I've been making excuses to Tommy just so i could hang out with purpled,

well I'll worry about all that later, right now, i need to go to school.

_timeskip to school_

i entered through the main door and saw almost everyone was already there, there still was 20 minutes till our first class so i decided to go hang out with some friends, i went to the locker area, put my stuff in, and saw that Wil, Tecno and Tommy had just arrived, mine and Tommy's eyes met and we smiled at each other, tommy put his stuff in his locker and came over to me.

"hey Deo, how's it going?"
he asked,

"hey Tom's, yeah it been going good, what about you?"

"umm, me and Wil almost got pushed into a river by tecno today on our way to school"

i laughed, these three were the most random siblings ever, and the most interesting and intimidating at the same time..

just then purpled came over to me and we did our usual handshake, i looked over at tommy who looked upset?