chapter 19

_ranboo pov_

me and tubbo heard the whole thing...
tommy broke up with deo because of purpled! we saw tommy walk away, holding back his tears...

me and tubbo went to find purpled, as soon as we saw him, i slapped him hard!

*SMACK!*

"ow! ranboo! what was that for!?"
-purpled

"Tommy and Deo broke up because of you!"

"what d-"
-purpled

"i wish i could just end you! you bitch! you broke tommy before, you broke him again when we entered this school! and now you do it again!"

"what is wrong with you!?"
-tubbo

"i didn't know!"

"shit up! never EVER come near us again! and specifically tommy, we'll kill you if you do!"

_tommy pov_

after what happened, i quickened my pace and went straight to the office, i told her that I wasn't feeling well and am gonna go home.
i think dhe noticed i was on the verge of crying so she let me, she told me she'll tell my brother, wilbur and tecno that i went home early..

without another word i went home, Phil questioned why i cane home early, and i just told him i had a headache and i couldn't focus on studies..

thankfully he bought it and offered me food, to which i rejected and went to my room without another word..

i lockec the door, threw my bag aside and jumped onto my bed and let it all out...
i cried for God knows how long,
eventually i fell asleep..

_Phil pov_

today tommy came home early saying he had a headache, i knew that wasn't it but i let him go, i know something's definitely wrong, he looked like he was about to cry...

i told Kristin about it and she suggested to give him some time to explain what was bothering him, i knew she was right so i let him be, for now..

_a week later_

_purpled pov_

it's been a few days now, tommy hasn't been showing up to school and no one but his brothers have seen him sense, Deo has been avoiding me and has been unusually quiet and been going to the music room alot more than usual...

i feel so bad.. i caused all this pain to them, JUST BECAUSE I HAD A CRUSH ON BOTH TOMMY AND DEO! even my own bestfriends have been ignoring me! i wish i didn't exist! i wish i could fix this mess!

walking down the hall, i saw punz in the corner, he gestured me to come closer, as i did he led to a part of the hallway no one went to.

"soo purpled, tommy and deo have broke up now! eh?"

"y-yeah, why you telling me this?"
i don't know what ge was trying to tell me, he had a devious grin plastered on his face which sent chills down my spine.

"now that they're not together! you have a better chance with Tommy! get him! you deserve him!"

i understood what he was trying to say but i didn't wanted to cause more trouble and pain , specially to Tommy and Deo...

"punz... i can't.."

"what do you mean you can't!?"

"i don't want to be in a relationship which has the other to be in pain all the time!"

"so you're going soft now huh? I'm disappointed in you purpled.."
saying that, he walked past me and out of sight...

i sighed and continued with my day after that, regretting every choice i ever made...