"Earth standard," Kai nodded. "Everything in this universe will be about two months prior for the most part. C'mon hyung—you know that."

"Yeah...I do," he sighed, continuing to pick at his food.

"I'll go get ready then," you announced, finishing your food and standing.

"Wait princess," Kei stood as well, making you turn to face him. "Your left eye is completely purple and it's slightly swollen. We need to cover that up, but using magic when you're still in ability recovery is harmful to you and um..."

"We don't have makeup either," Kai chuckled, pulling your hand so you now faced him. "Don't worry though, I think I can fix your hair so—"

"Oh, you are NOT cutting my hair," your hand flew to your head instinctively.

"I'm not cutting it off," the ravenette rolled his eyes. "I'll be trimming a few strands in the front—that's all. It'll give you bangs long enough to cup your face, but cover that...thing," he gestured to your eye.

You changed your sweats to denim skinny jeans and tucked your phone into your pocket, as well as fifty gil in the other. Then, entering the bathroom, Kai gladly began his work on your hair. It lasted only five minutes—the teen cutting exceptionally fast—but once it was finished, it came out just as he said: covering your left eye, but slightly cupping the rest of your face in sharp layers. The rest of your hair stayed at its same length, and for that, you were glad.

Slipping on your boots, glasses, and a black long sleeved shirt, you and Kai waved farewell to Kei, going into the garage. It had already gotten dark outside, so the option of walking to the theater was out. The ravenette jumped onto the motorcycle eagerly, leaving you to hold on for dear life as the passenger when he began speeding off the quiet residential street.

Kai parked on the lowest level of the parking structure by the theater which was a parking lot away from the mall in the distance—an edifice of white marble and colorful lights. The theater itself was made of smoothed out beige tile, and had large metal bordered, automatic sliding, glass doors. In front, the canopy that shielded customers from the possible rain was held up by high white, square columns. In red, the name of the theatre flashed in neon lighting on the side sign.

The teen you were with led you into the lobby when you reached, and it was a dark gray carpeted area, with a high ceiling and large circular lights. The cashiers stood behind tan bodied and black counter-topped booths—behind them, a significant amount of food machinery. To your left from the main entrance of the building, there were bathrooms, and off to the side from the cashiers, there was a red carpeted hall that led down the viewing areas for the movies where a man and woman stood, checking the tickets.

Once you were next in line, you got your ticket and a medium [flavor] smoothie for the movie. When you were about to pay for it though, Kai insisted he do it instead, and in addition ordered himself a drink, hotdog, and large popcorn. The woman who was the cashier you had gone to looked between the two of you curiously, especially when you playfully punched Kai's arm at a remark he had made about you and [B.O.C]. She got you your food, and as she gave the change back to the teen that paid, she finally spoke.

"You're that boy I met at the skate park the other day."

"Hm?" Kai cocked an eyebrow, his lips turning up into a somewhat apologetic smile. "Oh, you're call me maybe."

"That's all you remember?" the girl frowned. "I gave you my number, why didn't you call me?" Her eyes shifted to you," Is it because you already had a girlfriend?"

You choked on the smoothie you began drinking and shook your head," He's not my boyfriend."

"Sure doesn't look like it from what I'm seeing," she muttered. "You're pretty masochistic huh? Biting your man's lips like that," she jerked her head towards Kai.