"Hurt?, Harmed?, That's just what your thinking  you're just poor so you say that"

"..."

"You...", Gemini started to lose his patience and I grabbed his arm.

"You're handsome but it's a shame you like men...disgusting."

JJ/N : this part quite hard to me really~

"You more disgusting", Winny said.

"Winny", scolded Satang

Winny turned against Satang, but not for long as Satang gave him a serious look

Alright I'll ask them about what exactly happened after everything is over, now I need to focus on Deli.

"Haven't you been humiliated enough?", asked Mark.

"Huh?"

"Say it if it's not enough...you know....I'm the best at embarrassing people," Mark said again before pulling Ford to stand behind him.

Deli smiled

"I wonder....will the smiles on your faces still be visible after this?" she asked and picked up her cell phone.

It's like she's contacting someone

2 minutes passed....

"Hey I'm still smiling here, when are those guys and your boyfriend coming?", asked Mark.

"He'll be here soon...Phi Tum will never dump me...Phi wouldn't..."

Drrttt

"hello dad"

//Useless brat!, What are you doing?!!//

A snapping voice is heard

Deli turned off the phone, then looked at us, her eyes were red, she looked very angry....

"You!"

She pointed at me

"Wait for my revenge!"

She turned around and left

After hearing that sentence from her.... I suddenly felt uncomfortable..... My head hurt...a moment after that...

I remembered something...

...

'Fourth, watch out!! Car!!!'

I heard Gemini's shout and turned towards the oncoming car....I faintly saw a woman sitting beside the driver....

...

I looked at Gemini.....then asked....

"Have you and I been involved in an accident before?", I asked.

JJ/N : see you next week, well we just read same question everytime 🥴

To Be Continued