'hmm...didn't we use it to buy our favorite?'

'phi seems like....Fourth really likes me'

'Then what about his friend? Are you going to play two roles?

'His friend is richer phi....we'll definitely have more fun'

'so what do you want'

'my girlfriend  really sneaky'

.....

Recording ends

Wow... when did Mark prepare all that?

"Y-you!!!"

"I got it from your boyfriend," Mark said.

Huh?

"Winny...Deli is not like that naa, Deli does not deceive anyone"

"If you didn't deceive anyone...then I deceived you.... ...., let me tell you one thing.... all of this belongs to Mark."

"..."

"Let me conclude....you just need to return Fourth's money."

"That money, did I ask for it, he himself was so stupid to buy me this and that I didn't ask for it?"

"Deli"

"You don't even have proof that I asked you to buy me this and that"

"Well..... it seems... you're really brave, so what about your message the other day asking N'Run to buy you a watch, you asked Wan to send you the money he said you needed for your grandmother's medical expenses, and much more.... ......", said Mark with smile.

Mark is really a strange person.... ...., how can he smile when the situation is not convincing...

"Deli....actually I don't want you to return my money back....because it's my fault after all, but...I also can't let you keep doing that....how many more people will be hurt or harmed," I said.