Chapter ~3

Someone is watching us..but who?

I look around the room, and then back at Naruto. I put him down angrily because we were interrupted again!

I grab Naruto's hand and we walk downstairs. I look to see my mom looking around the room with worry, while both my brother and father, were busy talking. I walk over to my mother, she sees me and smiles.

"Well hello dear! Are you hungry?" She asks getting up. I shake my head, "No, do you feel another vampires presence too?" I ask looking around the room. Once I said this, Itachi and my father were looking around the room as well.

"Now that you think about it, I do." Itachi says, the room was quiet. Waiting for any movement or strange sound. I heard Naruto whine in pain quietly as he put pressure on his neck.

We all looked at Naruto who was in agonizing pain. "There's all the proof we need to know that there is another vampire here." Itachi said narrowing his eyes at Naruto. I put my hand on Naruto's shoulder, trying to comfort him. But it was hard with my family staring at us.

Naruto groaned in pain quietly, and that's when I found the vampire. I put my hand in a gun like shape, and pointed it at the wall. A light went through my fingers and hit the wall. We heard a guy scream in pain the moment the light hit the wall.

"found you, you bastard." I said angrily walking over to the vampire.

"A camouflage vampire? Interesting.." My father said narrowing his eyes. "I must agree." My mother said nodding. I grab the vampires neck and picked him up, as if we weighed nothing.

"Who do you work for. And why are you here?" I said tightening my grip on his neck. "I'm not saying a word to you god damn Uchiahs!" The vampire yelled in rage.

"Fine then." I said, I tighten my grip so tight, that in less then seconds, his head flew off his body. My mom groaned, "Sasuke! Again!?" She yelled in frustration. "that's the fourth time this week! You know I have to pick it up!"

I sigh and wipe my hands off on the dead vampires shirt. I turn to see a shocked Naruto. He had his hand over his mouth. and his eyes showed disgust. I walk over to him, "Do you feel better now?" I ask raising his chin with the hand I didn't kill the man with.

He looked away and nodded. I knew he was scared, and that he might have second thoughts about marrying me. So I let go of him and walked to the kitchen. I washed my hands, and walked back to Naruto.

"Do you want Raman for dinner?" I ask raising a brow. Naruto looks at me shocked. "You remembered?" He asks, a smile curving on his lips. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his reaction.

"of course I remember!" I said chuckling. "Then yes!" Naruto yelled jumping up and down, with the biggest, brightest smile on his face. He looked so innocent, too bad he won't be too innocent for long.

I turned to my family, "Me and naruto are going out for dinner." I said. But my mom only shook her head. "Dear, let me make it,  it's already midnight, I don't think any Raman shops will be open. And you know we can't go in the sun."

Naruto's smile drops dramatically when he heard this. And when I saw this, I was filled with anger. But I knew my mom was right, so I calmed myself down. "Is that ok with you?" I ask turning to Naruto.

Naruto then smiled again. "Of course! I would love to try your moms cooking!" My mom smiled, putting her hand on her chest in 'awe'.

"Your a sweet boy. So ill try my best!" My mom said running into the kitchen. I smile seeing that my mom likes Naruto. But my dad on the other hand just rolls his eyes. And itachi smirks at me. Whys he smirking?