Part 8. Lunar knows.

Sun's POV 😈  😱

It was nice to see eclipse helping out. But I don't know if he knew I was okay so I sneaked up behind him and hugged him. "Ack-! What- Oh! Sun! You're okay!" Eclipse said happily and hugged me back. The entire time Lunar just watched. Earth had a smirk on her face and then walked away. Strange but ok I guess.

Lunar's POV😈💣  😭

Something about seeing Sun and Eclipse hugging and stuff made me feel angry. Sun is my brother! And I don't want him to be associated with Eclipse. But I can't control that so whatever. I then saw killcode at the balcony. "Oh. Oh! Hi Sun!" Kc said, he seemed spaced the fuck out. "Oh my god...DAD! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU UP!" Eclipse yelled. Killcode rolled his eyes and then he walked back in the apartment thing? That's what ima call it at least.

Later👿  😇😁

It had been awhile since Sun got back. But the fact that Sun and Eclipse had been hanging out since was making me...uncomfortable. I wanted to hang out with Sun, since there was no one else I could talk to. Well I can talk to everyone technically but everything changed a lot. Moon doesn't even remember me, I just met Earth, Killcode is a bit drunk or something right now, Eclipse...I rather not talk to him. So Sun is my only friend and brother! But then again there's Monty, but who knows where the hell he is and I just don't want to ask. I looked over to Sun and Eclipse and noticed that Eclipse was getting way too close to Sun...Not only that he...he was fucking blushing! GODDAMNIT! The person I hate the most right now is in love with my best brother! Plus Sun deserves better than that piece of crap! He fucking killed me! And brought me back but still! I decided it was a good time to do something, so I got up and went up to Sun. "Sun? Can you paint with me? I never even painted before!" I said, Sun seemed a bit in shock of my last statement that was sadly true. "Of course I can! I can't believe you never painted before!" Sun said getting up. (Forgot to mention that Sun took the dress off but I'm to lazy to add a whole part so just pretend for my cat.) Eclipse looked upset, and I think he knows what I'm doing, but it doesn't matter. Sun noticed Eclipse's bitchy attitude. "Oh Eclipse! You can come if you want." Sun said. I didn't want HIM to come. I guess he noticed that. "Oh no, it's fine. I have to make sure he doesn't get into trouble." Eclipse said pointing at Killcode playing with actual baby toys. I'm starting to think that Kc is becoming a kid now and that for some reason makes me feel older and better about him. Sun nodded and jumped down. "Eclipse...I know you like my brother and all...but I don't think I can let you have him." Eclipse looked around nervously. I then walked off.

Earth's POV 😨  🔫😇

I had just watched that happen. I felt bad for everyone because there is no right or wrong! Lunar doesn't like Eclipse because he literally killed him. But Eclipse is really trying to change and proved to me that he was a good enough person. I really hope. I could also tell that Eclipse didn't want to be bothered so I just left him alone. I went over to the balcony and saw lunar and Sun painting so I figured I'd jump down and hang out with them. I would see what Moon is doing but I can't actually go through the tunnel thing because I'm literally a giant. Lunar turned to me and gave me a look that made me feel I wasn't welcome there.

Lunar's POV😵  🔫👹 it was actually the devil

I turned to the ball pit because I thought Eclipse came down but it was Earth, I also gave her a pretty bad look which I didn't mean to but it's to late now. Sun looked over to her and waved. She waved back. Then Earth started walking off somewhere but she glanced at me and then shook her head. What was that about? I didn't mean to be mean. Whatever, I'll deal with it later, for now I'll spend time with Sun!

Moon's POV 💀

I finally finished with helping the computer so I crawled out my room through the annoying tunnel thing and saw Eclipse sleeping on the couch, Killcode watching something on a phone. I didn't think he would have one for some reason but whatever, not my problem. I looked went over to the balcony and saw Sun and Lunar hanging out, Earth was gone, she probably went to her room. I jumped down and I guess I'm super loud because they both turned. Lunar looked away quickly, he didn't seem happy with my presence but I'm to tired to deal with that. "Hi moon." Sun said going back to his art thing. "Sup" I said, not entirely sure why I came down here, I'm tired and should've just went to sleep and charged but I'm an idiot. "What time is?" Lunar said to me, giving off some really creepy vibes. From what Sun told me about Lunar he was kinda childish, but I guess when you die and come back then you'll probably be different. I checked my clock. "3:15 pm" I said slightly looking up. (That's the exact time I wrote this😊) He sighed and got up. "Sun you gotta go to bed early now." He said, I'm not entirely sure he gets the say on when Sun goes to bed but I do agree with that. "Hmph! Fine." Sun said, getting up and left to the teleportation pad thing. Really hope that thing doesn't break because it's gonna take to long to fix. Lunar glanced at me and then ran off to Sun. I have no clue what's with him.

The next Day and No one's POV 🪦

"Brother...should we even go after Sun? We could just leave...you know...come back later." One of the twins said to the other.
"No...No...We take the Sun one and bring him, he'll be fun to play with."
The other said evilly.
"And what if they catch us? Then what!?"
The first one said. (I'm making this kinda confusing for no reason)
"Do not worry. They won't."

________________________________

Ok so instead of calling the Bloodmoon twins one or other and all that craziness ima just say. One is Bloody Star and the other just Blood.

Bloody Star is the brains and Blood is the brawn's😊

Mind the emoji story😘 and if you don't get it that ain't my problem 🤷‍♀️