Part 3. Almost there.

Sun's POV

After eclipse finished fixing my arm he had resumed doing whatever he was doing but locked me in a box. I remembered what happened to moon, why he lost his memories. Because of me... I started crying. Eclipse looked at me. He dropped the box and pulled me towards him. He started rubbing my back. I didn't want to trust him, I didn't even want to be here! But for the moment, just that one time, I felt comforted by him. I kept crying but Eclipse had hugged me and I nuzzled into his arm. He picked me up and brought me to a room. I looked up and noticed that this was my room, or the room he made for me. I looked at him. He laid me on the bed and tucked me in. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked. I knew that it wasn't a good idea for him to be here if I fell asleep, much less to be around me, but I didn't want to be alone so, I nodded. Eclipse sat down next to me. I started to drift off into sleep. Eclipse noticed.

"Good night, my dear."

Moon's POV

We had been walking for awhile, it was pretty far away from, everything. I had to listen to killcode complaining about every little thing. I felt like I was gonna die because of him. I couldn't believe that this was the guy I saved. Earth then started shouting. "Killcode! Will you shut the fuck up!? We have to work together to save Sun ! So if you could, I don't know, stop complaining!? That would be helpful!" Earth yelled. Me and killcode just stood in shock. I thought she was the, nice, caring, patient one in the family. Guess I was wrong. She turned and continued walking. Killcode looked at me. "Has that happened before?" He asked, I just shrugged. He sighed and kept walking. I checked how much time I until we get there.

Around 2 hours. I sighed loudly. If this is what it takes to save sun then I'll do it. I hope he's ok. I don't even know what eclipse wants with him in the first place. I caught up with killcode. "Aye killcode, this is your sorta son we got deal with, right? Why'd he take sun?" I asked, hopefully he knew. "I don't really know. He's not exactly like a son...anymore. But he always had this weird obsession with making Sun's life miserable. But...I don't think eclipse would...never mind..." killcode said. I didn't know what he was talking about. I went up to earth who seemed to be more relaxed. "Earth? I know you barely know eclipse but do you somehow know what eclipse wants with sun?"
I asked not expecting an answer. "Well, I do remember him saying how he feels like sun is...teasing him?" She said, I tilted my head.

"Well I only talked to him for like, 10 minutes before he left, plus it's not like he'd tell me anything anyway. But I don't really care what he wants with sun at this point. All I care about is finding sun and dealing with eclipse. She said looking down. I backed up. I felt like crying, sun was kidnapped and for all I know horrible things could be happening right now. But I had to be strong, I had to try and hold everybody together. I had to be strong for earth, killcode, me and sun...The worst feeling is when you try to help someone but you're helpless yourself. Even if we got there and got sun alive. Eclipse has the star, we won't win...but...

We can goddamn try.

________________________________
623 words humans

Also this is the first story I actually have a plan.

Heher👹